Chapter 1

Mia's POV

I woke up this morning to a knock at my door. "Mia. Mia please get up... It's time for school." Said my care giver Mary Margret. I groaned and went to get up but my legs got tangled in the blankets and I fell face down on my floor. I heard my door open and Mary Margret gasp. "Oh My. Are you ok Mia." She asked as she helped me up. I smiled and laughed "Yeah I'm fine, but I'm gonna hop Into the shower" I said as I grabbed my clothes for school and headed into the bathroom for a shower. About 5 minutes later I got out of the shower and put on my undergarments then I put on my gray crop top and my burgundy skinny jeans and my socks. I went downstairs only to find a note on the fridge saying 'I went to work a little bit earlier today. If you get in any trouble come to my classroom like always. Be safe and don't kill anyone :)' I laughed at the last part and ate some breakfast. I then brushed my teeth and put on my ankle high black converse and pulled my hair up in a bun on the top of my head. I grabbed my black penny board with blue wheels and rode to school.

-Last Period Of The School Day-

I was so bored so I just sat in class and day dreamed.

-/-Flashback/Dream-/-

I looked at snow as she forces me into a dress that was really beautiful pink ombré dress that goes to the floor. She shoved silver sequined peep toe high heels in my hands and curled my hair as I did my make up. I did a sparkly golden brown eyeshadow with some eyeliner and mascara then I put some bright pink lipstick on and then we headed down to the ball that snow's mom Regina is holding. As soon as we walked in the room became silent. They looked at me and then looked at snow as she smiled and started walking away still dragging me. A few hours later I was standing in the corner saying no to men asking me to dance. I finally said yes to a boy with blonde hair and blue eyes. I learned that his name is Prince Duke. I was actually enjoying dancing with him but before I could tell him my name Snow White grabbed my arm and dragged me away. "WE HAVE TO GO LONDON" she yelled and I was about to ask her why but I heard a bunch of yelling and footsteps so I looked over my shoulder and saw a bunch of the queens guards following us so I turned around and started running even faster and dragged snow with me...
-/-Flashback/Dream Over-/-

I woke up and thought about what I was just dreaming about. 'I think I might be hanging around Henry to much' I though as I skated back home only to fall asleep on the couch