Chapter 9

Mia's POV

*Couple Weeks Pass By*

I hadn't seen Sam around town or in school for about 2 weeks and it was starting to worry me. Though I had seen Wes in the hallways and in Granny's diner. I had finally come to the sense that I should probably ask Wes where he is before I were to start assuming things, so on Friday morning I approached him. "Hey Wes" "Oh, Hey Mia. Something bothering you" he asked as if he had read my mind somehow. "Nothing's really bothering me I was just wondering if you were to know where Sam went" Wes looked like he had a fake surprise face. "He didn't tell you the news" I turned to face Wes with confusion written all over my face, "What news Wes?" It seemed like Wes was hesitating to share what the news that Sam had neglected to tell me was, "Well. Um... You see Sam moved back to our hometown" I looked down at the ground shocked as I heard this coming out of his mouth. I tried to open up my mouth to say something but nothing came out so I closed my mouth and nodded my head silently. Since I couldn't say anything because I had become so jumbled in my thoughts that I didn't even say goodbye to Wes I had just raised my hand and waved goodbye to him before turning on my heel and walking out of school and before I know it I'm reaching mine and Mary Margret's apartment. I throw my backpack to the side and kick off my shoes. I walk upstairs and into my room and I laid down on my bed. Many thoughts still coursing through my head but eventually I had fallen asleep and suddenly the only thing I had on my mind was Peter. My sweet, sweet Peter. He was staring at me and my vision started to get blurry and the last thing I heard before everything went black as sleep consumed me was Peter saying, "Sweet dreams my queen".

 He was staring at me and my vision started to get blurry and the last thing I heard before everything went black as sleep consumed me was Peter saying, "Sweet dreams my queen"