The Ride

Mistery's POV

Were going down the street coming close to my house. My neighborhood is fulled with hoes, pimps, and drug dealers. Sometimes I think bout my mommy but I get over it. Antonio speaks, getting me out my thoughts.

Antonio: " Tell me about yourself."

Mistery: " Well I'm 22, been stripping since I was 14. Im Black, White, Puerto Rican, and Dominican. My moms is a crackhead, I never met my dad and I know Spanish."

Antonio: " Well Damn, I'm 24, I was part of the airforce for 4 years, I'm now training to be a bartender. My mom is dead my dad is in jail for killing her. He was a big drug lord. I'm Black and Italian and I know Italian."

Mistery: " So,you were really in the airforce?"

Antonio: " Yea. That shit was gruesome."

Mistery: " This my house right here."

He pulled over and I ran in, took my hair out and put on a long floral skirt my grandma got from Mexico and a white half blouse shirt. I looked like Selena in her music video, Bidi Bidi Bom Bom.

Antonio's POV

When she came out I was amazed how beautiful this woman was. And her body was just gorgeous. My dick got hard and I knew I would have a problem controlling my self. She locked her door and came to my car skipping. I wanted to take her down right then and there. I'm going take her to this nice restaurant my friend owns.

Im sorry for the long wait.