Back To Work

Mistery's POV

The date went really well. After wards he took me home and we kissed. It was just a simple peck. I really wanted to invite him in and fuck his brains out but that would make me look like a ho. I lounge the house all day until 10 when I get ready for work. I curl my hair and grab my bag with my clothes on it. At the club, I made 1500. I was tired but Coco bitch ass just had to say something.

Coco:" Bitch, you gave me and Dean herpes!"

I turned around soo fast and slapped her. She know damn well I don't have no STD. Ima get checked but Dean and her fuck, lick, and suck anything. I leave pissed. I go take a shower and then go to sleep. I dream about Antonio. He is so sexy.

Antonio's POV

I didn't tell Mistery I sell drugs. She don't need to know that yet. I sit back in a red leather chair getting my dick sucked by some hoe. I nutted and dimissed that bitch. I'm not a regular dealer. I'm a kingpin. My father, Rog, was the biggest one here and when he got locked up, I just took over. That and bartendering was all I lied about. I finish my blunt and lae back and go to sleep. I dream about Mistery. We engaged and she pregnant. TF! We just met. Ima just go back to sleep. I wanna see the honeymoon.

Please vote, fan as nd comment. I had really bad Writers Block soo please inbox me with ideas. Also read my other stories, Fool In Love, Miss Thang, and My Thug Love. They in my profile. Thanks for support. This was my first book on here.