Sydney Jenks?

China sat across from me with the latest teen magazine, it was the third time I was on the cover throughout the year.

This time it was not a good thing. Popstar Rhee Evans dumps Brandyn McCalister because there's only space for one of them

The article was basically a retelling of my conversation with Brandyn the day we ate out together during my tour. Somebody had been listening when we were arguing about who was better and made the story into something it wasn't.

They'd made me seem like a cocky, drama queen.

Rhee promises Brandyn that she will bring something that will blow him out of the water. Does she feel like she was living under his shadow? Fans were surprised to find out that one of Hollywood's star couples had split. Speculations came down to the fact that Rhee wanted the spotlight all to herself, and it's no wonder, the pop vocalist even turns down a chance to co-star with Dylan O'Brien in Teen Wolf, to do what? Write more songs?

I hadn't read more after that, I was even scared to update any of social networks. What was the point? The world believed wanted to anyways, Brandyn had even offered to clear things up. I didn't know what he would say, but I was sure somebody would think he was just covering for me.

"What are we gonna do about this?" China asked me, clearly annoyed, though I didn't see why she was the annoyed one.

I shrugged. "Write another song?" I asked, quoting my critic.

China gave me a stern look. "This is serious Rhee." She reprimanded.

"Hey guys," I inwardly groaned at the sound of Iyanla's voice.

China abruptly picked up her phone, and unlocked it. "Will you look at that?" She said aloud. "I have a missed call from my...dentist."

I rolled my eyes. "And this is why you're not a actor." I said glaring at her, I was trying to tell her not to leave me with Iyanla, but she was purposefully ignoring me as she stood and left.

I huffed and sat back in my chair. Iyanla sat across from me and stared at me expectantly. I stared right back at her crossing my arms. She finally sighed in exasperation, throwing her arms in the air.

"What's going on Rhee?" She asked me.

"Why are you such a jerk?" I retorted, glaring at her.

She furrowed her eyebrows at me. "What are you talking about? You're the one ignoring me." She said defensively.

"Why do you hang out with Raevyn?" I inquired.

She looked taken aback, "What-how-" her eyes widened in realization.

I rolled my eyes and stood up to leave. "Wait!" She exclaimed, grabbing my arm.

"You don't know what it was like for me in school." She said. I stopped walking, my back was to her but I was listening. "Remember when I was fat and I used to wear those huge glasses? Nobody would talk to me, I had two friends. Two." She continued. "Raevyn was my savior, she was the only way I learned to fit in. She transformed me, I had friends and I was confident-"

I whirled on her furiously. "Why didn't you to come to me?!" I exclaimed. "You let her turn you into a monster." I accused.

"You were busy! You didn't know about high school." She retorted, defensively.

"If you knew what it was like, why were you so nasty to me? To Estelle?" I asked her, getting irritated. I no longer wanted to continue the conversation.

She glared at me. "If we're best friends, why didn't you tell me what you were doing?" She asked angrily.

"Just leave me alone." I snapped, I didn't give her time to respond, I turned sharply on my heel and left.