You again

DESTINY'S POV

Hi my names destiny I've here with my friends katie(her real name is katelin),elysa,autumn,and emilee we were in Starbucks waiting for are coffee before we go to the mall. We were chit cheating back and forth when all the sudden five guys came in. WOW they look hot even with sunglasses and hats. I swear they looked like I seem them before but thats not possible so oh well. After a while our coffees we didnt look where we were going and bumped into someone. Our coffees spelt! I looked up it was those five guys "HEY WATCH IT" elysa said. Wait the hats and glasses came off..........OMG IT'S ONE DIRECTION. I think the girls realized that's cause they put there hats on I picked up the hat and looked up........... OMG THE HAT BELONGED TO WAS HARRY STYLES HARRY FLIPPEN STYLES!! I think the boys were shocked we didn't yell "hey you your lucky you didn't get caught by anyone." Katie said while walking to the door. She looked calm but I had a feeling she wasn't. I dragged elysa and autumn to the door emilee was already back on earth but not elysa or autumn. When we got out we screamed "OH MY GOD!!!!!! DID YOU GUYS SEE THAT WE JUST BUMPED INTO THE ONE AND ONLY ONE DIRECTION!!!!!" Katie yelled yep I was right she was not calm at all! Elysa just got out of her haze because she kept yelling nonstop. Autumn and Emilee were bouncing up and saying "oh my god" I KNOW RIGHT" I yelled.

Katie finally calmed first then all of us. Even though we looked calm our eyes showed the complete opposite "hey we should get going so the mall doesn't get to crowded" Emilee said"wait we need to go home and change first" i said we went home to change then to the mall

Naills POV

Me and the guys were going to Starbucks. I really want an ice coffee and a pice of cake!! "Hurry up I want my cake!!" I yelled The drivers taking to long "naill calm down and Louis stop pulling my hair! It hurts!" Harry said. When we finally got there we put on hats and glasses. When we went in there was five cute girls talking to each other but I think the burnet one was the cutest . The girls got there coffee and were walking but didn't see where they were going and we bumped into them. Their coffee spelt all over their shirts "HEY WATCH IT" the cute on yelled oops.......Holy Nando's! Look away! what if their shirts become see through! Wait our glasses and hats came off! What if they scream and give us away oh no! Wait there not screaming......why? I think they were in shock but they put are hats and glasses on fast why? Well at least I'm lucky I got the cutest one the burnet one. "Hey your lucky you didn't get caught by anyone" said one of the girls she had a darkish brown hair she was already walking to the door. A dark blond was right behind her then the dirty blond one came and took the cute one and a brown haired away.

I was in shock for awhile but then I remembered my food and coffee"hey guys snap out if it I want my food!" I said they didn't listen. God I want my food I'm hungry "SNAP OUT OFF IT I WANT MY FOOD AND I WANT IT NOW!" I yelled. That got their attention. They all looked at me "why didn't they scream? They clearly knew who we were so why didn't they?" Said Harry. Oh god I'm not going to get my food for awhile great just great.

Louis POV

We were going to Starbucks because naill wanted food so we had no choose. I got bored so I started pull Harry's hair It was funny. Harry was twitching hehe so I pulled harder "Hurry up I want my cake!" Naill said "naill calm down and Louis stop pulling my hair! It hurts!". I didn't stop the whole way there. When we got there we put on hats and glasses. We went in side and the first thing that caught my eye was a girl she had darkish brown hair she was chatting with four other girls but she looked the cutest. The girls got up to go get there coffee so we went to go order. Before we could even order the girls were coming over to us but they just weren't looking so they bumped into us uh oh "HEY WATCH IT" a burnet said. I was shocked I think all of us were. Wait something doesn't seem right...........OMG OUR HATS AND GLASSES CAME OFF!!! What if they scream are names! They'll give us away!..........what? They're not screaming that's a shocker. The girl I thought was cute was standing right in front of me. She some reason put my hat and glasses on me that's weird "hey your lucky you didn't get caught by anyone" she said heading to the door wow I did NOT think that would happen. I was so lost in my own thoughts when I started to hear naills voice. Wait why is he in my head "SNAP OUT OF IT I WANT MY FOOD AND I WANT IT NOW!" He yelled. Ok good it was him am not going crazy thank god.

We ordered after a awhile and now were waiting while naills eating a cake "so what do you think about those girls" he said between bites. We all thought for awhile "I thought they were cute at first but what they did shocked me I thought they scream and freak out to tell you the truth" Harry said "they did freak out just not inside when they went out side they screamed" Liam said "why?" zayn asked "don't know but the drinks ready" Liam said we went and got are food then left this was one weird day.