We meet again

Normal POV with the girls

(Shout out to my best friend Destinysparkel01) After the girls changed their shirt they went to the mall. They went to their favorite shirt shop. "Hey guys do u think I should get this one" katelin asked. She had a black shirt that went off the shoulder with crazy in bold and red. "Ya that really fits you" Emiee said looking up from the shirts she was looking at.

Katelins POV

Hmm now I just need some pants and maybe a belt. I walked over to the ripped skinny jeans looking for one that one. Their really wasn't that much pants because it was a shirt store not a pants one cause if it we-wait wait I'm looking for pants. Hmm black,white, or red hm-"KATIE GET OVER HERE!" HOLY SHIT THAT SCARED ME WHO THE HELL WAS THAT ANYWAY?! Only one way to find out follow the voice.......nah I'm good I want to get one of these pants. Now black,white, or re-"KATELIN HARRISON GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE!"......HOLY SHIT SOME ONES DRAGGING ME HEEELLLP MEEEEE AND THEY KNOW MY NAMEE- wait its just destiny . When she stopped she pointed up so I looked up omg!

It's the shirts we wanted! They go together they say 'she's my Louis' and 'she's my harry'. The second I saw it I was jumping up to get it....damn stupid shortness...........OMG I FORGOT TO TELL YOU WHO I AM! I'm such an idiot. Anyway my names katelin but every one calls me katie,kitty cat, or kitkat don't know why they just do. A lot has happend to and it's not even finished yet for one coffee was spilled on us but but we meet........ONE DIRECTION!......I think everyone forgot that cause the second we got here their was only one thing on our mind: shopping. I tried so hard to play it cool but once we were out side I flipped out with the rest of the girls.

Omg I'm still jumping with destiny just watching me haha......wait why isn't she helping me! "Help me! Don't just stand there!" Wait she has something.

It was a stick! She reached up and grabbed the shirts wait where the hell did she get the stick! "It was on the wall it was made for this see the hook?" She said "did I just say that out loud?" "No your face say it all" "you are truly a best friend" "I know" she said. "Know I'm going to go get pants then buy this stuff" I said walking back to the pants.

I picked grey/black color and we went to the cashier. After we bought every thing we were about to go out side but then some one....well more then one. Once they stopped we looked at them and found it was ONE DIRECTION CALM DOWN KATELIN CALM DOWN ok yelling is not helping just ask what they want. "W-what d-do y-you w-want " I said great I wasn't supposed to studer "we just want to know why you didn't give us away" one of them took off there glasses........it's Louis! OMG he's my favorite! I can feel my face heating up great now in blushing well here starts ones of the rarest things: talking with one direction

Normal POV with the guys earlier

After the boys where finished with there coffee they got ready to leave while naill went to get more cake(silly naill). After the guys got into the car "hey um do any of you know we're the girls we met went?" Louis asked "why?" Asked Harry who was right beside him. "I just want to talk to them and know why they didn't give us away you know?" He responded. "I do" Liam said "they went to the mall I over heard them" he added "really?! Then off to the mall!" Louis yelled "fine but if we get caught were leaving you" zayn said. "You wouldn't leave me right harry?" Louis said giving his best puppy dog eyes "maybe maybe not" he said back. 'Meanie' Louis thought as he started sulking muttering things normal people couldn't here buy yet again who's normal? "I'm in" naill said trying to get Louis out of his sulking.

Louis POV I finally stopped sulking when we got to the mall know all we need to do is find those girls! We searched every where in front and they had a freaking Starbucks here too! When we finally found them I saw the girl I was so fond of the one who tied to play it cool. She had a shirt that was black off shoulder and crazy in bold red letters she seems like the wild type dont ask how I know I just do. I pulled out of my thoughts when she went to the tiny section of pants.

"KATIE GET OVER HERE " I heard a yell she jumped when she heard it but then ignored it OMG is that her name? I thi-"KATELIN HARRISON GET YOUR ASS OVER HERE" Some said dragging her some where so thats her name katelin hmm. I decided to follow them when I saw them she was jumping up trying to get two shirts saying 'she's my Louis' and 'she's my harry' Omg that's awesome at least I know she likes us. "Don't just stand there help me!" She yelled the look on her face was so funny when she say the stick with a hook her friend had(I don't know why it's called sorry)

"It was on the wall it was made for this see this hook?" Her friend said "did I just say that out loud?" "No your fave says it all" "you are truly a best friend" "I know" such weird people. The group got their stuff and went to the cashier and checked out. When they were coming this way we pulled them into a corner. I'm SOO glad I got the one I was watching. She started talking "w-what d-do y-you w-want" she said hehe lets see if she really knows me

I took off my glasses and leaned in she started blushing. Know just need to see why they didn't give us away?