Every one already knew?!

"Omg, Ceanna this would be so cute on you!!" Lia happily exclaimed  as she picked up a ugly top. Now she needs to be beat.

"Lia, that's hideous." I say.

Right now me and Lia were out shopping.

"Now that I look at it, it is kinda ugly. Let's move on." She said taking my hand and walking towards the shoe section.

Why did I agree to this? I hate shopping! Plus I was hungry, I haven't eaten all day.

"Lia, can we eat first? My stomach is crying out for some waffle fries from Chik Fil A."

"Ooooo, you're right. To the food court!" She said and pulled me to the food court.

We went up to the Chik Fil A section and I ordered a chicken sandwich and waffle fries and a lemonade. Lia ordered the same.  They gave us our food and we went to sit down and eat.

We weren't trying that hard not be discovered, so I should not have been surprised when a group of little girls came up to us and asked for our autographs. But I was. It was so sweet!

I took a sip of my lemonade when I noticed a couple across the mall that looked like Kian and Andrea holding hands. Wait, that is Kian and Andrea! Were they together? Hmmm. I pat Lia.

"Lia, isn't that Kian and Andrea over there?" I whisper to her and point.

She looks and squints her eyes. Then they widen.

"Yes! It is them. Why are they holding hands? Neither one of them has ever said any thing about liking each other." Lia says.

"I know, I know. Why would they keep it a secret?"

"I don't know. But we're spying."

"What?! No, no, no. What if we get caught?!" I say.

"Relax. We're not going to get caught. Now come on before we lose them!" She says, quickly throwing away her trash and running after Kian and Andrea.

I sigh and follow suit.

They were in Victoria's Secret. I wonder. Me and Lia hide behind a rack of bras.

"Why would Kian come with her to pick out underwear?" I whisper to Lia.

"I don't know. Maybe he's buying her a present and wants her to pick it out?" Lia says in question.

"Makes sense. Kinda."

Then there was a tap on my shoulder. I turned around to a employee of the store. She gave me a fake smile.

"Can I help you?" She asks us.

"Uh, no, I'm just trying to find my right bra size." I lie.

She looks me up and down and slyly smiles.

"Oh, Looks like you're still in training bras."

I gasp. No this bitch didn't.

"You know, you're one to talk. I'm only fourteen, it's normal to have small boobs. I'd rather be flat chested than have fake boobs." I say looking her up and down.

She gives me a glare and walks away with a huff and her arms crossed across her chest.

I turn back around to Lia. She had resumed spying.

"What was that about?" She asked.

"I don't know. But you still have a hold on Kian and Andrea?"

"Nope. I lost them. I was distracted by you and that lady. When you told her off I was just like Yasss best frand, go best frand, that's my best frand that's my best frand!"