1 - Start

A killer headache and a musky, dirty smell are the first things you note as you stir. The moment you open your eyes, it's almost like they're still closed. That's how dark it is. Pitch black, like a theatre right before the movie starts. When you move, you discover that you're in a small area. So small that sitting up is impossible. You pound on the cold, hard surface above you.
Where the hell am I? You wonder. How did I get here?
Already, the space feels like it's shrinking in on you. Adrenaline surges through your body, making the headache fade.
     "Help! He-elp!" you shout as you pound away.
     The air seems to be heavy. Did someone bury you alive? You could be six feet underground right now. The thought of being locked inside this damned frigid box with dirt piled on top is terrifying. You kick the top.
     "Help!" you scream.
      And then, as your hands roam the coffin, you feel a long, metal object. A tire-iron.
      Why would a tire-iron be in a coffin?
      Your heartbeat begins to slow from frantic to just afraid as your hands continue to do what your eyes can't--examine you surroundings. There is carpet on the bottom. Above is metal. It's a trunk!
     But why and how? If someone kidnapped you for ransom, it was in vein, because you already know your parents can't pay whatever they demand. If someone kidnapped you for a prank, the joke is on them, because they've got it coming the moment you get out of this.
     The last thing you remember is being in the park, playing Pokemon Go. One minute, you were catching a Psyduck, and the next, everything went dark. Now here you are. There's nothing in between except a foggy haze of slipping in and out of brief consciousness.
     There's no use in trying. You just can't remember.
     The only two good things about your situation is that you're alive, and you don't feel any movement, so that meant the car was parked. But it's hot and smothering.
     Your panicked breaths sound colossal in the closed up trunk, but you try to calm yourself. You need to listen close to pick out any sounds on the outside of this steel trap.
     Silence.
     Alone, most likely. Unless someone has stopped off at a rest area somewhere and left you in the trunk while they visit the John. You need to get out of here before whoever took you shows themselves.
     Not long ago, you saw an article about trunk latches put on the inside of trunks as a safety precaution. Unfortunately, everything around the sides is solid. You curse, then move onto another idea. Maybe you can use the tire-iron to hit the trunk near the area where the lock mechanism is located and pop it open. It's worth a shot.
     You can't really swing in the trunk, but one good hit is enough for you to realize it wasn't a great idea. The sound is so loud in the tiny space, you're sure someone will hear and come running back to deal with you right away. You hold your breath for a few awful seconds, then something on the outside thumps on the trunk lid. 
     "Hello?" a female voice says. "Is someone in there?"
     "Who are you?" you demand. "Get me out of here!"
     "Oh my God, okay, uhm, I'll just....er...." You can tell from the sound that the person is moving around. A car door opens and the girl pulls the trunk latch.
     Now is the time when you decide if she's a friend or foe. Could she be the kidnapper or working with the kidnapper? Or could she really just be trying to help? Could she have some answers? You've got to decide how to act quickly, because the trunk is opening!

 Could she be the kidnapper or working with the kidnapper? Or could she really just be trying to help? Could she have some answers? You've got to decide how to act quickly, because the trunk is opening!

Hit them and run - Move to chapter 2
Hug them and thank them - Move to chapter 3