Chapter 6

An: I'm going to be updating a lot this week what can I say I'm bored out of my fucking mind and got nothing else to do :)

Lucy pov

"Princess wake up" I heard Tanner say.

I opened my eyes and Tanner was on top of me smiling.

"Hey" I said sleepily.

"Hey" Tanner said in his sexy morning voice.

"We are going shopping today to get you some clothes" Tanner said. He pecked me on the lips and then got of me.

"What time is it?" I asked my voice still sleepy.

"9:36"

"Wow I usually wake up a lot earlier" I said amazed that I slept this late I usually wake up at 5.

"You're cute when you sleep" Tanner said as he pulled me off the bed by my waist making me come closer to his body.

"You're so beautiful" he said in awe I blushed.

"Thanks" I said shyly which made Tanner chuckle.

"Let's get dressed I got one of the girls to get you an outfit to wear" he said and I felt jealous has he got other girls here.

"Don't worry I'm all yours the girls that live here are the ones that I turned" he said kissing me I kissed back relieved.

We pulled apart and Tanner used his vamp speed to take off his top that I was wearing. I tried to cover myself up big mistake.

Tanner pinned to the wall with my arms above my head.

"Don't hide what is mine!" he hissed out.

I was terrified of him right now he had his fangs out and looked really angry he must have seen that I was scared because his face softened. He put his face in my neck kissing my mark I couldn't help but let a moan out.

"I'm sorry baby I just don't like it when you try to hide yourself from me" he said trying to calm me down and it worked.

"It's ok I shouldn't have tried to hide myself from you I'm just not used to this" I said running my hands through his hair.

He pulled back and kissed me I kissed back it was a sweet and passionate kiss.

"Mine" he said into the kiss.

"Yes yours I'm your and yours only"

"Let's get you dressed" he said taking me over to the bed.

He sat me on the edge and got some underwear he put them on me and then he got a bra and put it on me. When he was done with that he put the jeans and crop top on then my shoes (outfit at the top).

I just noticed that he is already dressed he has dark blue jeans on with a black top he looks hot. I looked at his face to see him smirking he must have seen me checking him out I blushed a deep red.

"Don't be shy you can look at me all you want God knows I will be looking at you all day" he winked at me I blushed even more if that's even possible.

"You ready?" I nodded and Tanner picked me up bridle style.

"You know I can walk right?" He looked at me. 

"You know I'm going to carry you anyway right" he said with a smirk I rolled my eyes and laughed.

We walked to the car well Tanner did I just sat there Riley was there and he had the biggest smile I have ever seen.

"Yo Riley" I said trying to be cool he and Tanner laughed.

"Yo Lucy" Riley said still laughing.