part9

Everybody was enjoying themselves.. but nandini was standing all alone ... manik notice this and go near her... while other side an unknown person calls the waiter and ..he give him some money.. and spoil a drink and ask the waiter to give this drink to nandini...

On other side..
Manik:- arre what happened to u..

Nandini:- kya hua.. mujhe kya hoga.. afcorse i'm fine...

Just then the waiter came
Waiter:- mam drink..

Nandini:-'no.. thank..

Manik:-arre take it na.. waise bhi jabse tum yaha aayi ho na kuch khaya na piya.... just have..

Manik takes that drink and give it to nandini..

Nandini:- thnxx..

Manik:- so ur.. ok.. na..

Just while talking to nandini manik gets a call and excused himself from her..

Nandini was feeling restless after having that drink.. and she goes outside the party .... in a garden area..

While that person was also following her..

Nandini was standing their just then a strong pairs of hands holds nandini's waist tightly...

Nandini quickly turned..
Nandini:- tum..??

she was totally shocked to see him... in front of her...

Person:- nandini.. its so long i've been searching for u.. nd jaise mujhe pata chala.. that ur in india.. i quickly came here...

Nandini:- for what.. ab kyun aaye ho sid.... whatever u have done to me.. after all this .. why u came.. here...

Sid:- i know i hurt u.. but i'm sorry nandini...

Nandini angrily..:- mr.sidhart khurana.. like really.. tum mujhse expect krte ho that i'll firgive u.. after all u did to me..

Sid:-'i know nandini its not easy for u .. but i love u.. and believe me.. i'm saying sorry from my heart...

Nandini:- u..bas..
just then she felt her head heavy..

Nandini:- what.. what the hell did u do..

Sid:-'i'm sorry nandini.. but i knew tum aise meri baat nhi manogi..

She get unconcious..
Sid picks her up.. and make her sit in the car...

And drove off with nandini.. and send a mess to manik that she's going home.. and want to sleep..

While in party .
Manik gets.. nandini message...
he reads her mess..

Manik:- chali.. gyi.. wo mujhse bhi toh keh sakti thi.. i hope she's fine.. i think..mujhe jakar check krna chahiye... arre wait stop manik.. she must be sleeping..hmm.. i'll call her in morning..

thinking this he also leaves.. from party and reached his house.. and lay down on bed.. thinking about nandini...

While on other side..
Sid lifts nandini and goes inside a big mansion.. and lay down nandini on a bed...

Nandini was unconcious...
and was sleeping on bed..

while sid.. sits beside nandini.. and holds her hand...

Sid:- i'm sorry nandini.. i didn't mean to hurt u.. but tum bhi itni ziddi.. ho.. u.s mein jo kuch bhi hua.. uske baad tumne.. mujhe.. apne defense mein kehne ka mauka tak nhi diya...
i'm sory.. saying this he also sleep.. while sitting...

Precap:- manik realizes hus love for nandini...