part10

In morning...
Manik wakes up and calls nandini but she she didn't picked...

He got tensed.. and after getting ready he quicly reached.. nandini's villa ...

Manik:- nandini.. nandini..

just then abhi came....
Abhi:-manik.. what.. happend.. tu itni subha subha..

Manik:-where's nandini...

Abhi:-'she's gone...

Manik:- gone. what.. but.. where when..

Abhi:- arre stop... itne saare qustions..
She told me that .. she's not able to adjust here properly.. and feeling low.. so she descided to to her friend. in goa..

Manik:- goa.. lekin kal raat toh wo yaha thi.. i mean itni jaldi.. nd tune kuch kaha nhi...

Abhi:- mujhe bhi aaj subha hi pata chala..
uske room mein.. her stuff was missing.. so i called.. her but she msged me.. and her friend told me that she's sleeping.. and nandini is with her...

Manik got relaxed... hearing.. this but still he couldn't believe that.. she gone so fastly..

Abhi:- manik..

Manik came out of his trance and take leave..

Abhi:- arre ab isse kya ho gaya...

on other side..
In Goa..
sid wakes up.. and saw nandini sleeping peacefully.. he get up to get ready.. and when he came out ... after being ready.. he saw nandini still sleeping...

And when he turns around he saw nandini is waking up...

Nandini holding her head...
Nandini:- what... happened.. and where an i...

She recouncil all the incidence happened last night...

Nandini:- sid.. u.. nd this place ..where am i.. and tumne kya kiya mere saath..
Sid came close to her..
Sid:- arre relax.. relaxx.. hum iss waqt goa mein h..

Nandini:- what goa...

Sid:- i know nandini its not right.. but i've no other option left...

Nandini start beating him on his chest.. u.. hiw dare u brought me here...

Sid:- nandini shhh.. shh nandini..

nandini was continuosly shouting. so he kept his finger on her lips..

Sid:- shut..up.... main tumhe yaha isliye laya taki tum meri baat sun sako..

Nandini bites his finger..

Sid:- ouchh..

nandini gets out if the bed and start running from their..

Sid:- nandinii.. stop.. stop... nandini..
tum yaha se bahar nhi jaa sakti...

Nandini sees that the door us locked.. and just then sid cane their and holds nandini tightly and took her to the sofa..

Nandini:- leave me.. i said leave me..

Sid:- puts his hand on her mouth..

Sid:- shut up nd listen now... tumne u.s mein..

Nandini:- sid.. u.s mein jo hua.. after that u came here back to hurt me again....
Flashback...

it was the velentine's night...
Nandini:- i know sid that.. today is our special day... u supported me all my life.. when i was a kid.. when i lost maa.. papa.. u was their for.. me and i'm so happy for us..

While.. sid was at his home preparing for his special day...

Sid:- arre.. what r u doing.. i told u na.. that put the lights here.. and their must me white and red roses all over the house... she likes it...

Sid was planning his surprise while nandini descided to surprise sid.. this time.. and she get ready to leave for sid's place...

At sid place

Sid:- finally everything is ready.. nd now be ready for ur surprise my princess..

sid was standing while a girl came and hugged sid tightly from back..

Sid:- niharika... what the hell are u doing here..

Niharika:- shut this cr*p now.. i now wo nandini.. u don't deserve her sid .. u deserve me.. and i love u...

she start kissing himm..

While nandini reached their and shocked to see niharika kissing sid..

Sid:- stop it.. niharika...

niharika saw nabdini standing their... so she started doing her drama

Niharika:- sid.. tum chahe kuch bhi krlo.. tum chaho ya na chaho.. u cheated nandini.. hve u forgotten.. that that night u have slept with me..

Nandini was shocked.. and crying badly....

Nandini:- sid..!!!

Sid:- nandini

Nandini:-'u.. u cheated on me..

Sid:- nandini.. listen..

Nandini:- what sid... maine yaha abhi jo kuch bhi dekhs.. i thought u loved me .. but no.. i was wrong.. sid.. today u broked our childhood friendship.. our trust..

I hate u sid.. saying this she ranned away...

Flash back ended...
Nandini:- u cheated me sid..

Sid:- enought nandini.. u think that i can cheat u.. agar mujhe aisa kuch karna hota toh main tumhare liye itni saari arrengements nhi karta.. nd uss niharika ko mujhe kiss krne par dhakka nhi deta..

Nandini:-"i don't want to listen anything...

Sid:- shh.. look into my eyes.. tumhe ab bhi lagta h.. that i cheated u..

...nandini was speechless.. while in mumbai..

Manik was trying to call nandini again and again..

Manik:- its.. so strange.. that nandini..is not picking up my.. phone.. i've feeling their's something wrong...

manik was restless to hear nandini's voice to see her...

Manik:- nandini murthy.. i'm coming to goa.. to take u back...

In Goa
Nandini:- sid.. tumne jo kehna tha keh diya.. now just let me go.. plyzz..

here nandini was trying hard to get out of their.. while manik was all ready to come goa..

Manik:- i don't know kyun main tumse baat krne ke liye.. tumhari ek jhalak dekhne ke liye itna restless.. hu.. he remembers all his moments spent with nandini... and realizes
.. shayad.. isliye.. bcoz.. i.. yeh ...yeh damm it i love her...

he smiles
Manik:- yeh.. i love her.. nd ur just mine.....

Precap:- manan and sid came face to face and nandini confess her love to manik...