Snow Piercer

I looked in the mirror at my black lace dress (dress in the picture) Scarlett curled my hair and did my makeup which she did an amazing job. I walked out into the living room seeing Chase wearing his cute little suit (suit in the picture, just imagine the boy with brown hair!) I smiled at my little brother. Chris walked out of his room with his hair neat and nice, he wore a black suit. "Alright let's get going to this premier!" He said smiling. We walked out of the house towards the limo. I jumped up trying to fix my red converse sneaker. We got inside the car; Chase sat in the middle while Chris sat on the left and I sat on the right. In 20 minutes or less we arrived at the theatre. There were so many people. We stepped out of the car and Chris shielded me and Chase from the flashing lights. An interviewer motioned Chris over and he went over with us following behind.
"Hi Chris! Hi Megan! And hello young man" she said looking at Chase.
"I'm Chase!" Chase said with a large smile.
"Well it's nice to meet you" she said, she turned to Chris, "well are you excited for this film?"
"Yes I am. I'm even more excited that my kids are here with me" Chris said smiling at both me and Chase.
"Well I'll let you three go enjoy the movie" she said as we left and walked into the theatre. We started getting seated. Chris sat in the middle of me and Chase.
By the end of the movie I was almost in tears. Why did Edgar have to die?! (Sorry for the spoiler!) I clutched my fathers arm tightly as Curtis chose the other way instead of helping Edgar. My jaw dropped when Curtis said about when he killed Edgar's mother. The movie was amazing. Chase buried his face in dad's arm when they started killing each other and all the blood and violence. Every time Chris's cussed in the film Chase would say "that's a bad word." Chase is adorable. After the movie was over we left the theatre and went back home. Chase was tired so went to his room.
"I had a lot of fun" I said running to Chris and hugging him from behind.
"I'm glad you did" he said, I felt my eyes grow heavy, Chris turned and noticed this.
"Come on" he said putting his arm behind my knees and one behind my back. He lifted me and carried me toward my room. I was so sleepy.
Chris's P.O.V
We had so much fun and now we were home. Chase went to bed and I was now carrying Megan to bed since she looked like she was about to fall asleep. I looked down seeing that she was fast asleep. I opened her door and pushed it open with my foot. She seemed so calm. I laid her down on her soft bed not wanting to wake her. I moved her hair from her face and kissed her forehead. I pulled the covers over her so she could stay warm. I walked over to the bathroom and grabbed the bag I had hidden. I took out the present and sat it next to her. I had gotten her a Captain America bear from Build a Bear Workshop. She rolled over and squeezed the bear. I smiled at the adorable sight. I wish I would've been there for her when she was little. I remember when I was there the one day when she was 2 or 3. That was the first time I called her pumpkin. She looked so calm and peaceful. I understand why Aubrey wanted to break up 10 years ago. She wanted to protect Megan from the cameras and gossips. When I tried to leave the room I felt a tug on my arm. I looked down to see Megan holding onto my arm with her eyes wide open. "I love you dad" she said staring at me with those ocean blue orbs.
"I love you too" I said, "I always will."
Megan's P.O.V
"I always will" Chris said bending down and gave me another kiss on the forehead. I smiled brightly.
"Goodnight" I said as he was about to leave the room.
"Goodnight Pumpkin" he said leaving the room.
Dream
The car skidded across the road crashing into a large tree. The sound of a women's scream filled the air as the car light into flames. There was a small explosion. And all went silent. That scream from the women was my mother.
End of Dream
I woke up quickly with tears rolling down my cheeks. I got out of bed and changed into sweatpants and a tank top. I walked out of my room and padded down the hallway on the cold wooden floors. I pushed my fathers door open quietly trying not to wake him. "Daddy?" I whispered.
"Hmmm?" Chris asked tiredly.
"I had a nightmare" I said.
"Come here pumpkin" he said allowing me to crawl under the covers with him. He wrapped his arm around my side and pulled me close. I felt so loved, and wanted. Soon the door creaked open and now Chase was in bed on the other side of Chris. I could tell Chris was smiling. I fell into a peaceful sleep with my two favorite people. I love them so much.