Home

After having three days here at the cabin we were finally heading home. In two days my birthday would be coming up so this should be exciting. We were on the way home so me and Chase decided to play I Spy. The rain outside made it seem cold and muggy. Soon Chase was asleep because he had gotten tired. I snuggled up in the seat and looked out the window watching the rain pour.
I sat in the car swinging my little legs while humming to the Disney song playing on the radio. Mom said she had to drop me off at the house real quick. We got to the house and dropped me off. Dad was there making pasta. He sucks at cooking. Mom gave him a look that I didn't know what it meant. He nodded sadly and she rushed out of the house. I walked to my room and sat down on my soft bed. It was about three hours and he rushed in. He had tears in his eyes. He knew exactly what to do. He told me what happened and gathered my things quickly. He picked me up and took me outside to the car. We were speeding down the road quickly. We stopped at a small house with a sign that said "Mrs Smiths Home for Children" he got my small bag and met Mrs Smith at the door. He handed her two boxes and my bag. What was in the two boxes? He bent down to my height and gave me a hug that I wasn't expecting.
"Be good" he said leaving me with Mrs Smith.
"Come on sweetheart. You've had a rough day" said Mrs Smith leading me inside. My mom was gone. There was nothing I could do. I missed my moms friends. Chris, Scott, Lisa, Shana, and Carly.
I woke up and we had arrived home. I stretched in my seat and we got our stuff out of the car. Uncle Scott said he would see us soon for my birthday. Uncle Scott left. Chris started getting his clothes put away and Chase did as well. I was gonna do it later. Chris made us dinner which was really good. We watched some TV then Chase decided to go to bed. He sleeps a lot. I was getting a little tired because a certain someone was humming that Winnie the Pooh song. I felt my eyes grow heavy. I could feel him smiling widely as I leaned into his side. I tried to keep my eyes open but it didn't really work. Soon I was asleep on the couch.

Sorry for the short chapter! I'll try and get a long one ready for tomorrow~ Kenlee Faith❤️❤️❤️