My Butler: Pleasure

~Sebastian slid into Ciel and Ciel automatically arched his back and gripped the bed~

"S-Sebas" "Sebastian" ~Sebastian smirked and released into Ciel~ "From now on Bochan, I must release in you and no where else"

"That is fine with me" Ciel said pulling his butler close and kissing him

"Bochan, let me have you" ~Sebastian kissed Ciel's neck and then his mouth deeply~

"P-Please Sebastian just do it" ~Sebastian slid into Ciel with more ease this time and started to thrust quickly~

"Bochan, I will make your first time wonderful" Sebastian smirked

"Wha-" Ciel was cut off as Sebastian pushed into him forcefully.

"Yes, you heard me correctly" Sebastian started to thrust slowly.

"A-ah Sebastian!"

~Sebastian went very quickly and Ciel screamed almost~ 

Sebastian put his free hand over the earls mouth "Bochan, the servants will hear you!"

-------------------------

{Servants pov}

Finny: Um, guys? I think the young master is in trouble.

Meyrin: He is being very loud up there, yes.

Bard: Yo lets go check on him.

~The the three servants knocked on the door and yelled"MASTER?!"

Meyrin: Mister Sebastian, is the young master okay?

Sebastian: Yes. -He sent a sharp look at them signaling them to leave- He was having a -he paused and smirked- nightmare.

All three: okay we will just go then.

-------------------------

{Sebastian and Ciel's pov}

"That was very close bochan"

"Yes, very. I have a request of you."

"What is the request bochan?"

"C-Call me Ciel please" 

Sebastian's eyes widened at this statement "Okay, Ciel.

[The next day at dawn]

"Bochan, the servants and I have came to wake you up. You have a very busy schedule today"

"Ugh, can't I just sleep for a day?!" 

"Oh, bochan, did that nightmare keep you up all night?" Sebastian said smirking

"I prefer to live my nightmares with open eyes." Ciel said sharply "Sebastian please dress me now"

"Yes my lord." Sebastian bowed and motioned the servants out~Sebastian began dressing the earl~

"Sebastian, I thought I told you to call me Ciel."

"Well I couldn't have because the servants would've became suspicious"~Ciel huffed at the fact of his butler being correct~

"Okay."

~Sebastian finished dressing the earl and stood up and waited for Ciel to also but when Ciel stood up, he automatically fell back onto the bed and shook a little~ 

"Oh my Ciel, were we too rough last night?" Sebastian said smirking and chuckling lightly

"Shut up!" Ciel snapped

"Yes, my lord."

~Sebastian carried Ciel to the dining table and sat him down~

{I'm sorry that these past chapters have been so short but I promise the will get better! I have just been very busy the past couple days. Hope you liked it!}