My Butler, The Devil's touch.

"Come now young master, you can do better than that." Barely five minutes have passed of the powerful thrusting and predictably, Sebastian was turning out to be an intensely ferocious fuck. He had buried his member in the young earl over and over again but now there was an ache in the blue-eyed boy and a collection of whispered profanities and lustful moans bursting through his lips. The Earl's back was arched in the dim candle light, throwing each muscle and contour into sharp relief and his body was laced in sweat.

"Harder....." Ciel whispered demandingly, grabbing on to his butler's thankfully exposed shoulders. He scratched over them and watched the red marks left in the shape of his nails clear in a few short seconds. Ciel gave a breathy laugh. "Hah, I can do whatever I want to yo- Ng........" He broke off as Sebastian thrust harder and Ciel was blotted out behind another pleasures set of moans. He was trembling as Sebastian placed his finger to his lips.

"As pleasant as it is to see you so unrestrained, Young Master-"

"Shut up."

"I'm afraid we have to be quiet, or we will wake the servants." Sebastian smirked at the Young Master's frustrated withering but the boy fell obediently silent, digging his fingers into any available material and dragging his nails through it.  Sebastian's shoulders had been a little adventurous; now the thought of actually clinging to his body like that seemed embarassing, and just then, the thoughts melted. Sebastian had hit the right spot and his entire mind went blank in the delicious friction between pleasure and pain. His member ached between his legs and tough he had been desperate enough at last to ask for sex, Ciel's Pride did not allow him to make such specific demands. Nothing so  explicit and in the sadistic fever Sebastian had been worked into, he knew the demon would do his utmost to humiliate him. In tune with his Young Master, as always, Sebastian caught his chin to force him to look at him. Ciel's cheeks flushed darker as he glared at the demon through his lashes, keeping his jaw tight and his fingers locked in the screwed up material of his bed sheets so that he could keep all pleasurable looks from showing on his pretty little face. 

"Is there something you want, little one?" 

"Piss off." Bastard. He knows.

"Hardly the way for an English gentlemen to behave now, is it? Such foul language in front of your lover." His voice dripped with sarcasm and mockery as he released Ciel's face from his grasp. Ciel growled and moved to sit up yet Sebastian and him both knew that wasn't what he really wanted, so the devil found use for his unless actions. He caught Ciel around the waist and pulled him onto his lap, now finding a position that is far more.........favorable primarily because it seemed to deeply irritate the Young Master. 

"Hardly right for an English gentlemen to let himself get knocked up by his butler either, but you don't seem to mind that." Ciel pointed out snarkily before Sebastian pushed back into him, making his entire body tense and tremble.

"Your right, I don't mind at all." Sebastian purred with an annoying amount of self-restraint. Ciel despised it. "In fact, I'm rather enjoying it." The power balance between them is far to skewed. He had to crack too. If Ciel was going to cum for his own butler, the least the devil could do was enjoy the exchange and despite that wide cat-like grin on Sebastian's face, Ciel knew the pleasure Sebastian was experiencing was derived far more than his Master's disgrace than from any physical touches, so he decided to altar that. Swallowing back his pride, Ciel grabbed Sebastian's jaw and pushed his lips against his, kissing him with all his usual childish demanding.

Sebastian tensed. He could feel the tounge pressing against his lips and parted them with a cruel curiosity, inwardly laughing as Ciel ran his tounge over his. How filthy. Consorting with a demon in such an intimate manner. Well.........if that's how the little lord wanted to play it............ He grazed his nails over Ciel's hips and then wrapped an arm around his waist, pulling him tight to him. Chest against chest, mouth on mouth, it was vile and disgusting and he loved it. Sin piled on sin and the soul he longed for was far more precious for this exchange. If Ciel wanted intamacy, he supposed he could grant him that small mercy.

The kissing somehow felt more inappropriate than the sex. It was so close, so open, and worse it was so easy. 

Sebastian had no problem in moving in time with him. Responding to every touch of his tounge. Sebastian pushed his tounge into Ciel's mouth, dominating this kiss. 

***************************

"S-Sebastian!"

"Bochan?" Sebastian said with an incredibly concerned look on his face "Are you alright?"

"Y-Yea." Was it just a dream? Why are my pants wet? Did I ........... Piss myself?! Or is this......... Oh my god. I had a wet dream. About Sebastian! "Just a nightmare, did I say anything interesting?"

"Interesting?" Sebastian made his signature smirk "No."~Ciel had an instant relief come upon his face but that quickly changed when Sebastian said~ "Just moaned my name a couple times, that's all..........that I will tell you."

"SEBASTIAN!!" Ciel screamed and ran to his room in embarassment. 

A/N: Everything that I would say here, is in the description, but it is only temporary. Hope you liked this chapter of "My Butler, Forever."