The Young Witch

April was so surprised at what she just read. She thought about it for a few minutes, she thought someone was messing with her. But she couldn't stop thinking about it.
The next day after school she thought that she should read the book Sharon left for her. She started reading it, she became so involved with the book she read all day, every day.
She began to have interest in her magic, which she's not even sure she has. She tried to light up candles with her mind, she concentrated hard to the point where the candle just lit on fired.
She was more confused than surprised. She had many questions for Sharon. She wanted to meet Sharon in person.
Since Sharon is a professional witch, she can tell when someone needs her or wants her. When April was wishing to meet Sharon, she heard a "proofing or whooshing" sound. She quickly turned to find a lavender-ish cloud of smoke. When the smoke faded away, there was a pretty woman with a long black dress with spider webs all over it, she had a pouch which held all of her needs. "Who are you" asked April. "Well, dear I'm Sharon Light. You know, the witch who sent you the book and that note there." said Sharon walking over to her. "Everything in that book, I can do?" Asked a confused April. "Of course, with a little practice." Explained Sharon with a joyful smile on her face. "Use your magic wisely. Too much evil deeds and you may just become the Bitch Witch." She started to frown and look worried. "A Bitch Witch cannot be turned good, unless someone who she deeply cares about turns her good and keeps her good. Bye sweetheart." Then she disappeared in her cloud of lavender-ish smoke. 
  April was more happier than ever. She felt like being a young witch was the best thing that could happen.
  The next day during school the kids thought April was at her weirdest. She was reading more books about witches, witchcraft, and what ever else there is to witches.