Dillyn Omar

One day, while April was sitting with a group of friends, she saw a boy named Dillyn sitting across the room. She couldn't stop thinking about him; let alone she couldn't stop looking at him. Since April talks more outside now, she asked her friends "Isn't he the cutest thing you've ever seen?" One of her friends nicknamed Mammoth said "Oh no, that's Alxandra's boyfriend, if she finds out you like him...she will freak!" "It seems like you haven't met me yet, My name is April. Im not scared of anyone so I have a question....am I supposed to be scared by her? She won't lay a fingernail on me." "You are so crazy girl." Said Mammoth. "I know, lmao." April got up and made her way to Dillyn. "Hi, I'm April." "Dillyn. D-I-L-L-Y-N, not D-I-L-L-A-N, or something else." April and Dillyn talked for at least 5-6 minutes then, they had a spark, but then here comes D.Q. Alxandra. She heavily walks over to April and Dillyn. As any jealous girlfriend would do, she kisses Dillyn with a sloppy kiss. Dillyn pushed her off and said "If you feel the need to make someone else jealous because of me then maybe we don't belong together." "Ughh! Marcus, come here and kiss me!" Jock, Marcus Miller came over to Alxandra and kissed her like he had no sense. Then they walked off. "That was disturbing..." Said April. "Truly...Well since I'm single we should go out for pizza sometime, or something." Said Dillyn. "Uhmm...Why not? Seen you then." They exchanged numbers and they both went their separate ways.
April and Dillyn met up at a pizza parlor called "Monroe's Pizza". After they ordered, they ate and talked. The more they talked, the more they feel in love. Before she knew it, Dillyn and April was a couple.