Chapter 1 Lol.

I sat in my room, an excited look on my face. I had called a cab to take me to the airport. I was going to go to the Mushroom Kingdom, though I don't know exactly why. I was still excited to go! It would be my first time venturing anywhere out of the Ice Kingdom. My mom called me, telling me that the cab had arrived. I stood up and squealed. I grabbed my luggage and made my way out of my room. My mom, who was crazy overprotective, was checking to make sure I had everything I need.

"Are you sure you'll be okay, (y/n)?" She asked, checking me once again.

"Yes, mom, I have everything." I said with a laugh. "Mom I have to go or the cab'll leave..." I said kissing her on the cheek as I made my way out of the door.

I stepped into the cab and told the driver my destination. My mom stood in the doorway of my house and waved me goodbye. I waved back and sat in the car with a grin on my face. It would be good to be in a warm and sunny place for a change. It was always cold and gloomy in the Ice Kingdom. I smiled and got out my phone, putting in my ear buds and listen to my favorite song, (Lol, whatever your favorite song is.) as I got driven to the airport.

------
I'm starting over. I'm doing a flip flop pov story.