Broken relationship

Mario's pov

Luigi definitely likes that girl. I guess I'll cock block for the time being. It'll be funny seeing his face when I do.

(Y,n ,pov)

The blinding sun hits my face and I squint. "Its really bright here..." I say covering my eyes.

"Ah, seeing as your not from this kingdom your not used to the sun..." Luigi chimes in from behind me.

I nod. "I came from the ice kingdom, and its not really that sunny." I say turning around. "You've been there before right?" I ask covering my eyes again.

"Yeah, both me and Mario have been.....Mario more than me..." He says shrugging.

I smile and turn back around then a thought comes to my mind.

"Wasn't there another princess.....Daisy was her name right?" I ask.

I hear a snicker and a groan.

"Well.....uh...we...uh...went out." Luigi says.

"Oh really?" I ask getting amused.

"Yeah....uh" he says.

"Wait I want to tell it!" Mario yells getting excited.

"Go on..." I say smirking.

"Well he and Daisy were going out and she just broke up with him for some stupid reason!" He yells laughing.

I roll my eyes and decide to drop the question. We continue to walk down the stone paved road.

We soon come to a huge pink and white castle. "Wow..." I say looking towards the top of it.

???'s pov

"How dare he make fun of my flower?! He shall be the first one to die!" I yell into the darkness of this mind.

'Just shut up already!' A voice yells at me.

I smirk and laugh a bit. "You can't control me for much longer...." I say.

The voice doesn't respond and I'm satisfied getting the last word.

My time is coming....the time I make a comeback.