The three triplets

Jades PoV
No one moved , to shocked to breath . Cordie hit alois , multiple times . Ha .
Alois somehow managed to stand up , however his whole body was shaking .
" Claude , take this bitch to the cells , teach her a lesson and don't do anything I would do , that's an order !" He yelled , grabbing the table to help him stand .

Claude took cordie by the arms and began to drag her away . She didn't say anything but she had a smug look .

Cordies PoV
He dragged me away down endless twists and turns until he stopped at a metal door , while holding on to my arms with one hand he opened it with the other .

On the other side of the door was winding stone steps ,damp due to the mould . He dragged me down the steps and inside was a room with three chairs with straps on the arm rest and the legs . Okay this looks like a setting for a saw movie .

After throwing me onto one of the chairs , he strapped me in . I saw a smirk on his ugly face .
" twat " I whispered
" pardon me ?" He questioned , that fucking smirk still on his face .
" sorry , what I said was TWAT !"
He smirked wider , if that was possible , and replied
" tut tut tut , you will never learn to keep your mouth shut will you ? Oh well , at least I get my fun "

My eyebrows knitted together in confusion . What did he mean by that ? A harsh slap pulled me out of my thoughts .
"Bitch what ?!" I screamed because he slapped me in the same cheek alois did prick .

He ignored me and began to rip my dress off .
" Hey you pedophile , get of me " I began to pull against the restraints to no success . Once the dress was off I was left in my bra and pants , Claude stared at me for a while , not doing anything , just ,... Staring . It was quite weird actually. Usually I would have liked this attention but not from Claude .

After a few minutes he unzipped his pants . Fuck . He stalked closer to me , looking at me like I'm his next meal .
"Alois said not to do anything that he would do and we had sex so fuck you , knob cheese !"
" well we are not going to have sex , you not enough for me " he smiled .
"Number one : if we are not having sex then what are you going to do , piss on me ? If so that's 100 pounds and two : not enough for you , bitch please , I'm to much for you " I say trying to click my fingers , it didn't really work .

Dirty shit but not lemon :

Before I could say anything els , I felt something hard in my mouth . ( it rhymes!) I looked up to see a smiling Claude , pants undone and his member in my mouth . I looked at him with pure fury ,how dare he humiliate me like this ?.
"Now , now dog , be a good girl and eat "
I stayed still refusing to give in .
"Fine , have it your way " he growled .
His hands grabbed my brown hair so hard it made me whimper , as that happened I felt his member in my mouth twitch . Fucking sadist . He began to pull my head forwards , making me choke on him .

He pulled my hair back . He created a rhythm, going forwards , making me choke and going back , giving me two seconds to breath before he chokes me again. The cell was full of the sounds of his sick moans and me gasping for breath .It went on like that for twenty minutes, until something salty squirted into my mouth . He still didn't remove himself from my mouth .
" swallow " he commanded , eyes blazing with fire . Best not mess with him . I complied and swallowed it , it running down my throat. It disgusted me .

His member was pulled out of my mouth and I gasped for some air . He did up his flies , turned around and went to the stairs , but before he walked up he said without turning to look at me
" don't tell anyone or I will make your life a living hell , and the triplets will give you your dinner "

I was left in the room alone ,tears in my eyes that I refused to let fall and snot coming out my noes .
I swear , I will get my revenge on you Claude . I thought hanging my head and squeezing my hands into fists .

After what felt like an eternity, I heard the squeaking of the cell door . Three tall figures walked down the steps , one behind the other . Straight away I knew it was Thompson , timber and Canterbury . One of them untied my hands and another put a plate of food on my lap .

They stepped back in a line again . After a few seconds , they began whispering to one another putting their hands to each other's ears .
" whispering is rude " I sneered
They stopped and looked at me only go go back to whispering to each other again.

"Don't whisper talk to me !" I demanded
One in the left actually spoke
"I like your hair "
" your cheat area is small "
" but you face is pretty "they said in order , from left to right .
" thanks , HEY ! , awww!" I say unable to make up my mind " thanks about the compliments but you " I pointed to the one is the middle " what did you say ? How dare you , if you don't like the size of them then don't look at them "

" sorry if I offended you " he said ...not sorry at all .

And like that , I made three new friends .