Comic con

I was on the train to comic con with my friend Anna, this was our first time going to the NY comic con. I was dressed as a Male mikasa from AOT and Anna was dressed as peronna from one piece. We were on the train as her loud speaker played Boy in Luv by BTS a.k.a The Bangton boys.

" i cant wait to flash mob" i fangirled

Anna looked at me with a Face like WHHHHHAAAAAAAAT. i laughed into my hand untill i got a glimspe of people dressed up staring at us.

" shit down shit down" the one in the Joker costumed said with a accent. I raised my eyebrows like what the heck?! Then i saw him turn around and look at us noticing the stereo and i gulped as we arrived at grandcentral me and the guy dressed as the joker had a stare down i tried to analyze who it could be but failed in the process. As my young friend pushed me off the train and took my hand and ran leaving the boy walking out slowly i turn my head gently still seeing the joker look at me. I gulped as we continued are way to the Java center.

"YES!" i screamed in joy as we walked into the convention  my hearts getting excited a person walked up to me and asked for a photo. i nodded and did my best AOT mikasa impression. I looked like Hiro Hamada  though. As we walked around more and saw different shows and booth my stomach started to growl.

anna laughed gently as people took photos.

" (y/n) you must be hungry" she said enthused and  i nodded holding my stomach

" ill bring back some food for us" i said as she got attention and more attention

As i walked to the food bar i mumbles " im just a support character of everyone main story " i breathed out and felt some one tap my shoulder i turned my head swiftly to face who  touched my shoulder. It was the MAN from the Train.

"u-um h-hello" i said nervously trying to identify the male dressed as the Joker more clearly

" m-money kinda ran out may i borrow some for my friends " the male said in his accent and i nodded

" sure, by the way the name is (y/n)  whats yours joker?" i asked as i handed him 3 dollars

he looked at me " ta-" he was interupeted by a guy who was dressed as a prisoner and i could recongnize right away who it was.

i rubbed my eyes a lot, the curious man dressed in a prisoner out fit looked at me and smiled.

" the names j-hope ill make all your hopes come true " my eyes widened and i rubbed my eyes more and squinted

" oh thats the same name from a k pop band i like!" i laughed softly looking down anna was running to me from behind as i looked at them

" oh, who is your bias?" he asked me and i got nervous and looked down still holding the drinks and i looked up " i like everyone in the band i wish i can all call them my bias,but they might think of me as weird" i laugh softly " i guess, you can say my bias is Jung Kook and V!" i say in a enthused voice and j-hope laughed and touched my shoulder and pecked my cheek and me and the joker eyes widened " hope i can be your bias too " j-hope said winking and walked back to his friends. i looked at the joker man and i was still shocked and he started pulling my cheeks gently " could we see you again?" he said shyly. i nodded " if you guys wanna see my dance at 12:30 come outside " i stared at them and the man nodded and leaned down and his forehead touched mine and i looked into his brown eyes and my cheeks started to get rosy red and he walked back to his friend and anna finally made it to me.

"(y/n)? " she asked i turned around and pressed to hard on the coke and it popped out of the top and she was in shocked . the boy stared at us as it flew in the air my eyes still blank

" V! J-hope! " the guys who was dressed as a vampire said  " i think you broke her " J- hope was laughing and V was eating his food. But a young Jung-Kook kept looking right at me. I never noticed it but i felt eyes looking at me but i never turned around to see who it was.

" lets go anna!" i cheered as i gave her the non exploded coke and she nodded and we walked..

i looked at my feet..." will i meet them again?"

IHOPE YOU GUYS LIKED IT! THIS IS MY FIRST TIME TRYING TO MAKE A FANFICTION I REALLY HOPE YOU LIKED IT! SHALL I CONTINUE WELL THATS A SURPRISE FOR LATER!