The decision

JHope was stunned trying to get his clothes on as fast as humanly possible. He put on a T-Shirt and sweats his wet brown bangs, draped over his eyes. My breath was increased my cheeks redder then tomatos my hands clenching the bed sheets bangs messy on my face as sweat trickles down. Jhope looked over me worried he took his hand and put, it on my forehead and, then he took his hand off quickly.

" shes burning....it must of been the power of Yoongis upcoming mixtape" He didn't know what to do. He could run to get some medicine but he didn't want to leave me alone. " what do i do..." He was mentally freaking out and he got an idea.  he brought his hands to my clothes and he hesitated blushing nerously licking his lips. As he was about to move the door slammed open revealing V and Jimin. Jhope jumped back.

" wheres Jungkook?" Jhope asked as he got up from the bed as V gets out the medicine. He took out a pill.

" y/n you have to take this " he held my back but my body wouldn't move my eyes were closed

"y/n please its for your health" he continued his eyes turning glassy, Jimin stod there worried and came up with an idea.

" we have to do Mouth to mouth!"

V and J hope looked at jimin " MOUTH TO MOUTH??!!!!!!!"

There heart beats started to increase as they stared at me my skin becoming pale. My bangs messy my hands still clenching the bed mattress my head turning and spinning my thought clustered in randomness. Time flying by in my mind as memories flew past.

"okay lets do this.." they said in unionism

(( who do you want to do mouth to mouth with you? V? Jhope? Jimin? or a surprise arrival from one of the other members? comment bellow!

thanks for reading if you guys want to contact me for more story ideas maybe ill give out my insta))