What is this

BOOOOOOOM

A loud crash echoed through my ears. I heard stomping and yelling....and i smelled smoke? I ran out of my room as fast as i could and ran to the chicken where Jin was beating up Rap Monster with a frying pan.

" HOW DARE YOU, HOW DARE U BREAK MY SUPER MARIO FIGURES JUST BECAUSE YOUR HORNY"

I just looked at them both shocked, and just nodding my head and my eyes notice smoke coming from a pot.

" uh jin" I say quietly

" GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TO WATCH YOUR PORN! YOUR ALREADY VIRUSING ALL THE COMPUTERS" I coldnt help but laugh at this

" But babygirl-" Rap mon said but stopped as Jins lifted the frying pan again with fiery eyes

" I WOULDNT BE ANGRY IF YOU JUST STOPPED MOANING EVERY FUCKING MORNING"

" im SOOORRRRRRY" He runs off and break 3 doors in the process

" That Boy OH MY-" Jin was about to continue but i stopped him

" jin the foods burning" I said bluntly he turned around quickly and ran to the food

"NOOOOOO MY MASTERPIECE AJROWHFIOUHOIKJW AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"  I slowly walk out of the kitchen and go past the broken doors and up the stairs to a Suga.

" Sugggaaa" I said and tried to give him a back hug he grabbed my arm and pushed me away

" dont bother me right now.." He said with cold eyes. I got pissed and as he was starting to walk away, i ran up to him and kicked him in between the legs. He stood there shocked and turned around with a dark aura.

" I-I"  I started and ran as fast as i could but Suga was really fast, i tumbled down the stairs and locked myself in a room. Where a wild Jungkook was getting changed

...

....

...

...

...

" AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

I tripped back and Jungkook tried to grab me and instead of grabbing onto him, i grabbed onto his towel. Pulling him on top of me. We stared at eachother in the eyes for a long time...

The only thing that could be heard was our hearts beating..

inside of my head: NBEUFGIWJOWKW AHOT SHIRTLESS GUY IS RIGHT HERE OH MY GOD ABBBBSSSS JHDIFWHJFOKWF<vjdhfi IM DED

( Sorry it isnt alot but ive been having multiple tests and have been stressed. i need help for my next chapter. Who do you think should steal your first kiss in the next chapter ?)