Preface.

So wassup wattpadian after writing my depressing and "realistic" story Ardhangini I am back to square one when I wrote arranged marriage sans love?
I felt like writing another fighting, no negatives unrealistic but rom-com type story.

So here I am The ova and The sperm.You know how it goes, from 1 million sperm one tiny little sperm is able to penetrate the ovum and then there is creation of a new life.
Like this what will happen when Naaz and Ayushdeep who are totally opposites meet and start their new life?

Frankly speaking man can't stay with him and dont want to stay without him,Atleast I don't want and I hope many agrees who are right there reading it and can't wait to fall in love.
A realistic one haan no teddy bear chocolate types.Haan at some extent they are cute, okay whatever!

So this is another arranged marriage story I am sorry I am addicted to it.
*****

You know when in relationship counselling when you are giving advices and the person asks,

"In your relationship also same thing happens?"

"Uh oh I have never been in relationship."

Opposite person giving you weird looks.Same thing is happening with poor Dr.Naaz Arora in Mumbai, psychiatrist by profession and ignorant by experience.

And Ayushdeep poor guy never got time to look up from books.Now working for microsoft company in Delhi and going through emotional blackmail of Indian mom.

"Sharmaji's brother's friend's sister's son has also got married you are 32 when you are getting married?"

Ayushdeep *facepalm*.

Sparks happening between two strong headed people with different personality.Ayushdeep Singh and Naaz Arora.

What happens when
relationship counsellor knows nothing about her relationship and stuck with geeky engineer?

Arrange marriages in India I tell you,phew!

So meet my characters and join me in the journey.

A/n:Dear smart people who like to make correction in the book I am fine with criticism when you say it in a subtle way or pm me about it.Instead of commenting rudely or sarcastic jokes.My heart is too fragile for your sharp words:-)

And to all those lovely people who loved me,my writing and even corrected me in the way which makes me understand and help my writing thank you I will be needing your support throughout.Love you all♥♥♥

Vote,comment I'll be waiting for your reviews.