Overqualified lover and Virgin Mary.

MUMBAI.

'The sperm penetrate the ovum with the help hyalurnic acid on his head and then the process of fertilization begin and there is a start of new life to form.'

Naaz read the last line and gave sarcastic look at Rehana,her friend.They both were sitting in the library preparing for their project about "Human and their Relationships."She rubbed her head twice at the temple area before asking,

"Why we are reading human reproduction when our topic is human relationship?"

Rehana looked up from another reproduction book and smiled at Naaz,

"How you can be so ignorant Naaz!"

"With sperm and ovum fertilization we are not only learning about human reproduction but how this stuff helps in relationship.It's like how when the person goes through stress and depressed his sperm count also gets impacted, Mind body relation!And when it's about relationship of man and wife how can we ignore the Ova and the Sperm."

Rehana gave a look of acheivement imagining a fairy ring on her head.Naaz thought about what Rehana said and sighed,she knew her theory made sense.When we use the term relationship comes to the first thing we think about is relationship of Man and wife.What can better than studying relationship of ova and sperm to understand the relationship of man and wife.

"Yin and yang,ova and sperm ,shiv and shakti whatever you say this relation is something different you cannot stay with it you cannot stay without it."Rehana said again looking at Naaz who were in her own deep thoughts about her life.

"You know what Rehana I think I am overqualified?"

"For?"

"For being somebody's lover!"
Now it was rehana's turn to give her weird look.

"Like look at me I am 26,pretty tall,decent looking face and always there for people."

"Yeah Naaz you are overquualified."Rehana chuckled and shook her head at her friend's over obsession towards herself.But Naaz was like this she loved herself.

DELHI.

"Today finally I will make sure My puttar(son) says yes to meet this girl!"

Kunjpreet Singh said making a determined fist of her hand sitting next to Daljeet singh, her husband.Daljeet singh looked up from the evening newspaper and shook his head at the determined look at his wife's face.His specks residing on his nose and sarcastic look on his face making Kunjpreet annoyed.

"I will do that ji ,you wait and watch."

"I am going to just
watch."
Before she could come up with a witty reply the door opened.And their came our hero!Oh wait don't expect a tall,dark handsome guy okay Ayushdeep Singh aka Ayush was tall and handsome but he was so much burdenised with his work that when the broad shoulder became stoop and he was gifted with big rimmed black glasses which made him look geeky engineer oh he was a geeky engineer he didn't know.The morning creaseless perfect shirt now was full of creased.He came and sat across the sofa on which his parents were making how-to-trap-him-for-wedding-plans.

"I'll get you some water."
His mother got up chirpily.Ayush looked at his mother's weird chirpyness which was very unusual.

Why she's ecstatic to bring water.

He looked at his father,who started looking at the newspaper again like this only last newspaper on the earth and he needs to read each and every detail in it.

"Ayush you know Neena aunty da puttar(neena aunty's son),he's getting engaged!"

"Oh that doctor ?"Ayush said remembering the guy's face.

"Yes,his wife is also a doctor and even her cousin sister.Her cousin sister is very pretty she is studying her Masters in mumbai.Their whole family stays in Mumbai."

"So?"He gave an ignorant look to his mother.

"I was thinki..."

"No."Before she could answer knowing where this conversation is going he looked at his mom and stopped her.

"Beta I wa..."

"Nope."

"I"

"No."Daljeet singh chuckled looking at mother son duo.His mother looked at his father and gave annoyed look.Ayushdeep took this as an opportunity and ran to his room.

"You are 32 years old and still a virgin you should be ashamed of yourself."
Sid said laughing on the phone on his friend's condition.

"And auntyji is helping you out in this situation and you are running from it.Shame shame."

Ayush was more frustated now what's wrong in this I wanted to save myself don't girls also expect that.

"Now don't think about saving yourself."

Ayush gave an horrified look sensing how he know but that's the reason he was his best friend, right?

"I am just not ready."

"You should be Ayush,you are ageing bye!I got a beautiful wife to look at."And he cut the phone without hearing the reply.

Typical Sid!

A/n:heya hello wattpadians give mee your reviews on the chapter and comments below?

Please dont forget to hit the star!!**