Double Trouble.

Delhi.

Indian marriages are always meant to be a trouble for some people and rejoice for others,to be precise it's a trouble for the bride and groom and rejoice for the guests.Five extravagant days filled with joy,wearing good clothes and eating lots of junk food on other's expense what can be better than this, and it is as good as celebrating a festival.

"What's with the packing mother?"Ayush asked looking at the bags which were resing in the hall ready to take away to their destination.Ayush was confused thinking about whether there is any occassion because of which his parents need to go somewhere.

"We all are going to Mumbai to see this girl tomorrow,that's it!"

"I won't get leave from office."Ayush said protecting himself from his mother's emotional wrath.

Kunjpreet was in very determined mood today,it was her way or highway.She looked at Ayush's expression and smirked inside her mind.Kunjpreet's subconscious doing bhangra,

Mein bhi teri maa hun!(I am your mother,son!)

"I had talk to Siddharth already,you anyways go to office regularly so you still have 10 paid leaves left before the year ends."

Sometimes you hate that best friend in your life whom your mother knows more than you.Who is superclose with your family,Phew!They can leak your information anytime.Poor Ayush was stuck,he looked at his dad for some help who's attention was totally inside the fish curry as if he was that contestant of Masterchef who needs to know all the ingredients of the food by just tasting and looking at it.

He shooked his head.

"I have packed your luggage you are going to come,That's it!"

"But mom.."

"No."

"Bu.."

"No."

"let me..."

"Have your dinner and sleep."It's fine till the mother is emotional blackmailing and crying but don't angry her.She can turn from simple woman to angry dangerous woman.

Next day morning all were set to leave for Mumbai,the city of dreams to meet the girl.

Mumbai.

"I don't know I am not able to imagine myself in that life of responsibilities.I don't know how to cut vegetables and you are talking about Marriage."
Naaz said defending herself from another Indian mother's tantrums.Whereas she was in more messier situation where her father also wanted her to get married but he was not sure about the guy though.

8 hours ago.
Bandra residence,Mumbai.

"Look Mrs.Arora I am telling you this guy is not appropriate for our daughter."Mr.Arora said calmly to his wife who was busy in the kitchen making Naaz favourite dessert to blackmail her.She would do anything for jalebi and rabdi.

"Look at my daughter she is so intelligent,good looking and a doctor."

"So what he's a software  repairer."

"You mean an engineer."
Mr.Sushil Arora corrected his wife Nandini's not so happening english, whom he adoringly always calls Mrs. Arora.

"Correct ji."

"My daughter is way better than this dumb."
Mr.Arora scanned the photo of Ayush.Where he was standing in blue shirt and trousers looking somewhere else,the photo was of some occassion because Ayush will never pose if he knew that this is for his marriage.

"Let him come then we will see."Nandini knew the problem was not ayush's photo but it was Naaz getting married she was her father's loving daughter and it was very hard for him to let her go but this day needed to come sooner or later,and Sushil need his anxiety to go because same thing happened when their elder daughter Ahana was getting married.He still keep on taunting to his elder son-in-law on some or the other thing and Naaz being more closer to him among his three kids, Ahana,Reyansh and Naaz she was all the more concern about the poor guy.

PRESENT.

"No Naaz we have given you lot's of consideration in studies,Your sister got married when she was 22 you are already 26 you need to get married."Her mom said,it was not like her mother was tough but she had got lots of freedom from his father already so she has to be the tougher one it was not the case with the elder daughter and son where she was the one who sheilded them fron her father's strict self.But with Naaz her father's too much consideration was more his father was always for their his daughters and he got more time with Naaz after his elder daughter left her and got married so this is the reason.

"Listen jaan(darling),meet the guy see if you can understand him, think about him and then whatever will be your decision will be agreed by us."Her father said being calm and Naaz's anxiety was coming down.She nodded her head and accepted.She can never say know to her Paa.

Let's see the delhi dude.

She thought in her mind.

A/n:Pardon my english and grammar*puppy face*
I was waiting for these months for a good idea for story and it came when I am giving my exams like seriously.Anyways this story is going to be a light hearted,cliché story.Because I am going to write it for keeping away my exam stress.

And one thing important.

THANKYOU FOR THE BANG ON VOTES.

That's kind of you seriously.I missed it.

LOVE YOU Guys♥♥♥

Don't forget to vote and comment:-)Hit the star and leave your reviews.