Chapstick #4 Surprise

Iruka sensei's POV

Mataku (sigh) why does it seem like children are bored to even study even more ?

When I was a genin, it wasn't like this......

Children sleeping around and stuff.

Ok, maybe not, atleast as bad as Shikamaru and Fumei.

Flashback

After I hit both of them on the head I asked them what we were previously learning about.

"Chakra, definition and uses" Fumei said while scratching her face. While Shikamaru just shrugged.

I looked at her surprised that she knows..........

How did she actually knew? I mean no one was really teaching her the answer. All of the students were looking at me and were lip sealed. I glanced at Naruto and saw that he was just eating....

But now they were looking at Fumei with their jaws hanging. While Fumei was just staring or maybe nodding her head off trying not to sleep.

I coughed and all their attention was back on me.

"Correct then may I ask what I had just explained earlier about chakra?" I asked Fumei.

She sighed and pinched her nose with her little fingers. Seeming to relieve tension between her head.
She looked directly at my eyes and said.

"That it has 5 elements which is fire, wind, water, earth and lightning. In every element their is a disadvantage and an advantage like how lightning is weak against wind, and how water is strong against fire."

I stood agape at what she had said .....that's exactly what I said earlier, and the disadvantages and advantages that's what I was going to talk about later. The other students were really surprised as well they looked like deer caught in headlights.

"If that is all Iruka-sensei, I want to sleep some more so goodnight." She said while slumping back into her desk.

Silence
.
.
.
.
.
.
We all just stared at her.
.
.
.

"A-alright as I was sayin...." I said loudly breaking the staring session.

I will have to report this to Hokage-sama.... about how this girl could have known what I was talking about when she was sleeping.

It couldn't have been that she knows already....she was orphaned from a civilian generation that's what Hokage-sama said.

This is troubling....she couldn't have possibly read my mind...the Yamanaka Clan are the only ones who could have done that but even Ino doesn't know anything yet.......

Flashback end

Now I am here eating ramen with Naruto.

"Hey Naruto, do you know anything about Fumei?" I asked while glancing at him really pigging out.

He looked at me while having noodles in his mouth and said.

"Fumei-chan's really nice!! She is my first friend Iruka-sensei!!!ttebayo!!. "

I looked at him and smile.

"That's great Naruto. But do you know anything about her? Like if she originates from a clan ?" I asked.

He surprised me by saying that

"She only got here yesterday Iruka-sensei so I don't really know anything about her yet !ttebayo!"

He said while scratching the back of his neck.

"O-oh" I stupidly replied

______________________________________

How are ypu folks ? Please criticize me for me to know my wrongings ::33

I don't OWN ANYTHING!!!!!

Sleepyhead(Naruto FanFic)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara