Chappy 1

I dedicate this chapter to you Amari1020 - san for voting * 90 degree bow/ Right angle* Arigato!

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Naruto's POV

"EH?! SOMEONE'S MOVING IN WITH ME OLD MAN ??!!" I said.

"Yes, Naruto you wouldn't mind would you ? she doesn't have anywhere to go. And she was thrown out of their house."

The old man said while puffing out smoke out his mouth.

"Why me old man?"

I asked sadly and slightly intimidated by someone staying with me.

"There isn't anymore available apartments, but I am sure you would be friends Naruto, I don't think she is a person who judges so easily" old man said reassuringly

"O-ok......wait?! WHAT!? THAT PERSON IS A GIRL !?"

Hokage's POV

"Ahahah, don't worry Naruto she is somewhat boyish when you look at her so it's alright. Also can you give her a tour in the village ? It's seems like she has been caged in her house since she was born"

I said while remembering what she looked like when she came in. She was wearing tattered clothes that was repaired by different fabrics and was holding an impressive stuffed toy that I guessed she had made by herself.

"Naruto here is money for her clothes" I said while throwing a small bag of ryo at him.

"Uwahhh old man !! Give me a warning will you ttebayo !!"

I felt a vein mark appear on my forehead.

"Don't call me old, Naruto !"

he just stuck his tongue at me and left...I sat there on the chair , wondering if I should really have done this....

I sighed

Fumei's POV

Poke

Poke

Poke

Poke

"Nghhhhh"

Poke

Poke

"WAKE UP " someone screamed right at my freaking ear.

I opened my to be face to face with a blonde kid with whiskers.

"Lemme' guez yar' Naruuuto " I replied like a drunken person still not fully awake yet.

"Yeah! I am Uzumaki Naruto and I am going to get everyone to acknowledge me !" He said with a really loud tone that made me cringe.

"Eguuh...stop talking so loud, my name is Zaiten Fumei " I said as I was rubbing of the sleepiness from my eyes .

After that I took my hand out for a handshake.

"I hope we can be friends even if you're really loud, Ruto-chan" I said yawning still holding my hand out for him to shake.

"......."

He was staring at me like I was an alien , which was a bit rude .

"......."

Sighing, I took his hand and shook it very slowly .

"Are ya done staring at me like I came from another planet Ruto-chan?"I dramatically said while looking at him .

"Sorry about that Fumei-chan ! Errr it's the first time another person talked with me nicely except the Old man and Iruka-sensei. It just kinda surprised me a bit !" He said while looking at me with awe.