Chapter four!

****At The Airport****

'It's going to be fine, Chris. It's only a plane! They are checked before they take off just calm down okay!' I reassure Chris because he's freaking out about getting on the plane back home.

I stop walking and look at this advert for a few seconds. It's Brooklyn of course. He modelled for 'Reserved' quite a while ago.

I have this horrible feeling in the bottom of my stomach, looking at the advert and I don't know why. I mean it could be that I did once fall for him and that was a year ago... You know what they say... You never forget your first love.

'Come on, Lucy. We can't be late we will miss the plane!!!' Chris hurries me along. 'You have paranoia Chris' I say looking up at him with a serious expression.

'Shut up' he says getting agitated. He finds the gates to the plane we are getting on then struts through them really weirdly. I do the same thing then I flick my hair.... We walk through and everyone is staring at us like we just stole their Aliens.

The gate opens and we walk towards the line. 'OH MY GOD' this girl screams while running towards us.

'Can I have a picture please!' She hands Chris her Pink camera then stands next to me... I smile while taking the picture them hand it back to her when done.

'Thank you so much!' She hugs me. 'Your welcome. Have a nice day' I smile then the she waves goodbye.

I look over my shoulder and see pictures being taken of me. When ever someone does that I know it will be instantly somewhere on the internet but most likely Twitter. People have asked me for weeks now when I'm coming home. I'm slightly dreading walking through my front door to be honest.

****************

I flick through a 'Seventeen' magazine which has Shay Mitchell on the cover. Of course I was overly excited by that and had to buy it for the plane. We've been on the plane for hours and hours now and only have about half an hour left which made me much excited because I want to get off this flying death trap.

Like me, Chris can't sleep on a plane. I could never really understand how anyone could fall asleep on a plane. I think I'm just so worried about being woken up by an air hostess telling me to put my life jacket on and mask because the plane is flying out of control.

Chris has been on his laptop playing cards and chess for hours and has been completely determined to beat the laptop at chess. I used to do that as a kid and I didn't even know how to play chess so I just moved all the pieces forward and hoped for the best.

I glared out of the window still holding my magazine on the make up page and stared at the clouds. Moving so quickly. I never really realise how fast the clouds move until I'm so close to them...

"Please fasten your seat belts as we will be landing in about ten minutes, thank you" a air hostess says over the speaker.

I love sitting at the back of planes. If Chris wasn't here with me then I'd have to fly solo and sit at the back all by my self which I mean it's sounds pretty fricking cool.

Chris grabs his seatbelt, seconds after the speaker goes off and the women finishes talking then clicks it into the slot.

'You need to calm yo ass down' I turn to him. 'Put your seatbelt on Lucy. Just in case you forget and the pilot loses control and you hit the roof of the plane' Chris says with a very serious expression. I give him a 'really' look then slowly put my seatbelt on.

******Home******

I take out my house key that is covered in red love hearts and then put it into the key whole and twist it round but I doesn't move. What the fuck? I doubt my mother would change the locks and not tell me.

I try it again while taking my phone out my coat pocket and ring my mum. 'Hey sweetie, are you at the air port? I can send you a text here' my mum sweetly says down the phone.

'No need for that, I'm home and why won't the door open. Did you change the locks?' My mum sighs.

'We moved house Lucy. We couldn't afford to stay in that house any more. I'll send a taxi to the new house. Okay?' Before I say anything my mum hands up.

'Well it seems that I don't live here anymore' I turn to Chris abit shocked. 'What?!' Chris starts to panic.

'I guess they moved and just didn't tell me. My mums sending us a taxi to the new house now' I sigh then stand near the bins. I pear my head round the corner and down the street to Brooklyn's house.

I stare at it for a few moments till I see the door swing open. I quickly look away and start facing Chris.

'Is that Brooklyn's house?' Chris looks at it. 'Stop looking, did anyone come out' I ask worriedly. 'Yeah, a girl' he keeps staring.

'What girl' I spin around and practically shout. Ohh it's just Ellie.

'It's Ellie you dumbass' I laugh. I start to walk to the house slowly so I'm not spotted. 'Ellie' I say walking closer.

'Your back!' She shouts loudly then runs at me, embracing me in a hug. Them letting me me go and hugging Chris.

'Didn't mum tell you we moved?' She turns back to me. 'Nope' I look back to the house.

'We might aswell take this taxi then. Why don't you come say hello to the Beckhams. Before you ask, Brooklyn is not home' she whispers.

'No, I think I'll come back another day. Should we go? I turn to Chris. He nods shivering.

'Lucy!!' I turn around and see David walking towards me. After that, everyone comes running out. 'Hey' I say shyly.

'How have you been?!' Victoria hugs me. 'Great, thank you. How about-' in cut off by David. 'Why don't you come inside, it's freezing out here?' He asks politely.

'Thank you but we must get going. Oh and this is my friend Chris' I move out the way so they can see him. They exchange his and hellos whole Chris just awkwardly greets them.

'How about tomorrow? A little catch up. You all could come for dinner!'. 'That would be great, thank you' Chris says. They all smile then after a few minutes, we eventually leave and get in the taxi.