Chapter 18 - The Big Decision

---A/N---
I said this would be long as fuck.. It won't, cause change of plans! Or it is a little long.. xD
---A/N---

Sehun was walking back and forth, mumbling something that wasn't understandable, even though Luhan tried to make out the words, he couldn't. He had to think out a plan. He had no idea what could save him from this situation though. Everything was pulling towards his end.
The end of his small games.. He smashed his fist against a wall multiple times in frustration, cracking up his knuckles, leaving blood dripping from his hand. He felt the pain in his hand throb, as blood oozed out. He looked at it, it wasn't a nice sight.

Luhan just silently watched him with a painful expression, he didn't know what to say, and yet he knew that what he said could trigger Sehun's anger towards him instead.  He watched Sehun for a while before the other rapidly stopped walking.
He just stood still for a while.. What was he thinking? Luhan opened his mouth to speak, but before even a sound was let out, Sehun started walking again. But not in the same tracks or pace.

Sehun quickly walked over to a bag to look after something, but he didn't find what he searched for.
"Fuck! Where is it?! It's not the fucking time!" He cursed at the bag and at himself for a while before walking out the room. If not almost running.
Luhan couldn't help but ask himself what was going on. Why was Sehun panicking like that?

Back at Xiumin and Chen's apartment, they had called out Kai and Kyungsoo for help. They didn't tell them over the phone what was wrong.
They just explained it was important and they had to come visit them right away. If they spoke of it over the phone, the police might be listening. Somehow they hoped they just could speak Sehun to senses. He was still their friend..
-"So what's the thing that's so important at this time of the evening?" Kai asked confused. "If not night.." Kyungsoo complained as he was tired. But as they saw the faces of Xiumin and Chen, the whole situation changed, they knew something bad was going on.
Chen had a pale expression, while Xiumin had his eyes red from crying.
"Wh-what's happening?" Kai made himself ask, after being a bit shocked for a while, closing the apartment door.

-"Sehun have taken Luhan as a hostage.." Xiumin explained with a shaking voice, leaving the two with questioning looks. Which made Chen continue the explanation.
"Sehun.. He's the serial killer the police have had trouble tracking down.." He said it with a low voice as he handed Kai and Kyungsoo the notebook. With shocked expressions, the two looked through the notebook before dropping it to the ground.
-"No... No way.." Kai whispered, shaking over his whole body. He was as shocked as the others.

-"W-we should call the police!" Kyungsoo suddenly yelled out, taking his mobile out of his pocket. But before he reached to type the three numbers down, Chen took the phone from him. He looked at Chen with wide eyes, that almost yelled at him, asking what the fuck he was doing.
"We can't call the police! We don't know what Sehun would do!" Chen yelled before Xiumin backed him up;
"And even though Sehun is doing this, he i still our close friend, w-we have to help him.. Help him get out from this mess.."
Kyungsoo and Kai looked at him with hesitating looks, before Kai then finally nodded and patted his lover at the shoulder.

"Alright.. what's the plan?" He asked, making Xiumin look down and Chen scratch his neck.
"We aren't sure yet, we know where Luhan should be located but the factory is huge.. And we only have an old map from when the factory wasn't abandoned.."

There was an painful silence between the four, but it was obvious all of them was thinking deeply about what the plan could be.
-"I think the only plan is to go in stealth mode, and sneak in and try not to get noticed.. And no splitting up, cause we don't know what he would do if he found just one of us."
Kyungsoo suddenly said, making them all nod in agreement.
"That's what me and Xiu thought.. We don't have any other choice.." Chen said silently.

Sehun had almost walked around the whole building, looking for something specific. But to no luck.. He scratched his head as he looked at the stairs which looked like it'd fall apart at any moment.
"Could I really have gone up there while drunk, without remembering it?.." He asked himself silently, before he decided to try and look.
It couldn't hurt to take the chance and look there. Slowly and steady he took one step after another, cringing at the creaks of the old stairs.
He breathed out heavily with a huge relief as he reached the top.
The stairs might have been long, but it felt even longer with the tense fear of it breaking down under his feet. But luckily it didn't. He looked back down as he wasn't very excited over that he needed to walk down those stairs again. He then shrugged his shoulders before walking on.

He looked in every room, with the floorboards creaking under him. He knew this was a risk to take, as the wood smelled rotten, but he needed the item.
But as he took the next step the floor gave under to his weight and split, making him fall down. Landing in the previous floor.
He didn't reach to feel anything but a shock from the sudden fall, before he hit the floor, slamming his head into the hard ground.

Everything went black.