Prologue

Sweat beads down my face. I hope this turns out the way I am hoping. I hope that Alex comes and takes me out of here.I hope that I will be able to be queen. I hope that I will live to see the light of tomorrow...
BANG! BANG! BANG!
"Kitty Kitty. Breakfeast. How are you enjoying your stay at prison?" The gaurds always looked down on me and called me kitty. I hate it.
The guard slid a plate with a peice of stale bread on it under the bars.
" Wait until mother hears about this, you'll wish you fed and treated me better. Might as well say good bye to that empty little head of yours." I said sarcastically.
" Wait till mommy hears!" He mocked. "Ah phewy!"
I looked away from him my eyes tearing up.
"Hey kitten, you'll be lucky to even see your little mommy again." He walked away leaving me alone once again in the darkness.
" Hey! What the-" The gaurd yelled.
" Don't even speak to her that way again." Someone yelled.
" Wait. Why do you have that sword? WAIT! NOOOO!" The guards voice echoed down the hall.
Soon I heard a sword slash through armor. I put my hands over my mouth. What just happened? I thought. Soon it became quiet again, but this quiet felt like creepy. Soon a sadow was walking towards me. Please be here to save me, not to slay me! I screamed inside my thoughts. Next thing I knew a young man who looked not much older than me blew this light blue powder in my eyes.
" Sleep." His voice wasn't much over a whisper, but soon my body lost control and the floor was rushing towards me, and I was surrounded by a world of darkness.