Boring life

I am Angie. I'm just a 15 years old girl who goes to a regular high school and my life is kinda boring.. Today is my first school day after summer break. I'm walking to school and when i arrive i wait a moment in front of the door.. "Another year..at the same school..with the same people and the same bullshit...yep..I'm sooo ready.." I get into school and make my way to my boring locker. I put the key into it and open my locker, when someone hugs me from behind. "ANGIEEEE!! OMG I MISSED YOU SO SO MUCHHHH" I hear a girl's voice say. That could only be one person.. Lara..my best friend. I turn around to face her. "Hey girl! How are you? How has your summer break been??" I ask her with a smile. "Oh my god it was so perfect. I met a guy and it was so romantic..buttt we had to break up because he lives far away..oh well..how has yours been??" "It was fine.." I said, looking at my shoes. "Why do you say that in such a sad tone? Has something happened?" I look up to answer her. "No..that's the problem..nothing ever happens. My life has always been so..boring..but this year it's gonna be different. This year I'm not gonna be the boring only-studying-Angie anymore!" I say with a lot of courage..while i actually know this is just gonna be a boring year like all those before.. The bell rings. I close my locker and turn around, when I bump into some big, tall guy. All my books fell on the ground.. "Ugh!! This is going to be a loooong year.." I mumble, while i bend down to grab my books from the ground. "Are those yours?" I hear a deep male voice say. He hands me the books.. "Uh..yeah..thanks..and sorry for the..little accident." "It's cool. I'm German Castillo." "Oh..uhh I am A..Angie Cararra." Then he smiled at me.. "Nice to meet you, Angie." Oh god..I feel my cheeks turning red...

Hey guys, so this was the first chapter :) What do you think about it by so far?

Xxx