Sad

I'm home now. It's late..i hope my parents don't hear me walking upstairs...i'm almost at my room...when i see the lights turning on. "And where were you at this time young lady?" My mom said. My dad was standing behind her and shook his head. "Uhm..i was....at..Lara's.." "Do you think we're stupid? Don't you think i called Lara's mom to ask if you were there?" My mom shouted. "Well i don't know. Whatever." "ANGELES CARARRA! I WANT YOU TO BE HONEST WITH ME!" she shouted and her face turned red like a tomato. "Were you at German's?" My dad asked, who seemed quite relaxed but i knew he could explode at any time.. "Uh..y..yes.." "Do you think it's a normal thing to be at your boyfriend's or at anyone's house this late when you have school tomorrow?" "Uh i-" "Don't you dare give me the wrong answer!" My mom shouted again. "Ok sorry it won't happen again blah blah goodnight." "ANGIE! YOU'RE NOT ABLE TO SEE GERMAN AGAIN UNTILL YOU DECIDE TO BEHAVE." "BUT MOM!" "No! Go to bed now." "Fine. I HATE you!" I went to bed crying my eyes out and i crawled under the blankets. I grabbed my phone and decided to call German. He didn't answer.. "Why can't i be happy.." i whispered to myself, still crying. I listened to some sad music and i fell asleep...