A Night Worth Remembering

"Young Master, if I may... I do believe it is quite time you retired to your bed chambers." The butler whispered into his young master's ear. He had noticed very soon when the boy had taken in more alcohol than he could handle. Ciel most likely forgot his petite stature, Sebastian thought. He grinned to himself at the carelessness of the boy, made even better with his desire to be an adult.

"Oh Sebastian, I think you're forgetting who takes the orders around here." Ciel replied in a voice overflowing with hubris and snark.

The butler straightened in response, taken aback at how loud the boy spoke, and his fit of laughter at his own joke afterwards.

"Sebastian is right, Ciel. It seems we've already had too much fun for the night." Lao agreed, thoroughly entertained by Ciel's drunken state.

Ciel sneered in disapproval, wanting to stay up late at his own party for once. Not even a moment longer his stubbornness faltered as nausea sunk in.

"I-I think I'm going to be sick." Suddenly Ciel was out of his chair rushing into the hall.

"Young Master!" Sebastian exclaimed, following immediately after.

The butler found Ciel in the washroom, releasing all of the drinks he'd had that night in the sink. He was at the boy's side at once, an arm across his shoulders and a hand on his upper arm. Ciel shook him off fiercely, annoyed at the thought of an "I told you so" speech. But Sebastian didn't think of discipline as he got a water pitcher and a glass.

"You'll feel better now that it's over. Drink this." He gestured the glass of water he'd poured.

Ciel frowned at the glass but took it anyway, quickly swallowing the contents and wiping his mouth with his sleeve. The sound of glass on marble quickly followed as Ciel roughly set it down. He leaned against the counter, not looking into the butler's eyes. But Sebastian leaned over the boy, placing his hands on the counter around Ciel.

"The head of a well maintained manor cannot afford to do such things. And as a host it is unacceptable to stoop to such behavior in front of guests." The butler was stern and his eyebrows were furrowed, but most of what he felt was sincere concern and protection of well-being for the boy.

"Well there are no guests here now, are there?" Ciel teased with a smirk. "Do tell me, Sebastian, can a demon get drunk? Surely you can, at least in your human form."

"No Young Master. Fortunately I cannot feel the feigns of alcohol."

"I suppose you'll just have to stoop to my level sober then." The boy smirked at his comment, feeling cunning in the ways of control he had over his butler. "Kneel demon." He commanded, eyes full of oblivion and his smile growing wider.

Sebastian chuckled as he lowered onto one knee, and looked up at Ciel. The boy met his gaze and leaned over to whisper into his ear.

"Your obedience appalls me when you try so hard to make me submit to you."

"You? Submissive? Why, Young Master, if I had ever thought such a thing then our little deal would have never worked."

Ciel wasn't pleased at this response, for he could feel the sarcasm dripping from his butler's voice. So he cupped Sebastian's jaw in his hand and looked him in the eyes. But his drunken desire for supremacy faded into stupor. The boy wearily rested his forehead on Sebastian's and closed his eyes, savoring the moment of rest and reality. He favored any moment of peace when he could break from his act of being a well put together nobleman. The only one who saw every part of Ciel was Sebastian, and that's how Ciel wanted it to be.

"Come, Young Master, lets get you changed and into bed." Just as Sebastian was about to scoop the boy into his arms and carry him off, Ciel opened his eyes and told him to wait.

"Are you dizzy?" Sebastian asked, speaking in a low tone since they were so close.

"Sebastian..." The boy whispered turning his head to the side while still having it rested on his butler's. "I've always wondered..." The words came out slow, but Sebastian was intent and patient with what Ciel had to say, even if he was drunk. This is a whole new side to Ciel that I haven't seen before. It is strange, discovering something I have not previously known about Ciel, Sebastian thought. He had always figured that there was no more to learn about the boy, and all the surprises had since vanished. But every thought coming after the next in Sebastian's head came to a halt the minute he felt Ciel's lips on his own. Utter shock overtook him, but not wanting to startle the boy he did not move. Sebastian's stiff lips were forced to move as Ciel maneuvered and melted his mouth to the butler's. Sebastian could form no emotions or thoughts at the exact moment, even having all the experience he had this was new. But it did not feel entirely new. Sex and feelings had always been a pawn in his life, only this time, he did not know yet what there was to gain. He had thought that Ciel felt the same about those things, but in this moment it seemed otherwise.

All thoughts were again removed when Ciel parted and took deep breaths through his mouth. Sebastian was about to say something disregarding the moment they had shared and once more getting him to bed. He is drunk after all. But his lips were met with the soft pressure all over. Ciel wasn't letting up, whatever he was wondering had gotten the best of him and showed no signs of release.

Ciel brought his arms around Sebastian and clutched him as close as possible. The pressure got heavier until Ciel had put all of his body's weight on Sebastian. Sebastian's eyes were still open, and his hands were still on the counter. The butler reminded himself once more that the boy was drunk, but this time when he said it over and over in his head the feeling got deeper, and not attempting to pull away felt more validated. If he won't remember this, I suppose it won't matter. So Sebastian closed his eyes and loosened himself, taking the boy in as he desired.

But Ciel stopped and pulled away. "What do you feel?" He asked.

Sebastian was dumbfounded and at a loss for words. The gaze they were holding weighed heavily from both ends, waiting for something to be said.

The butler didn't know what to do. What had he felt? The boy's lips and body for certain, but anything else?