A Night Worth Remembering (Part II)

Ciel retracted even further from the butler, leaning up against the counter with his eye towards the ground. Sebastian had taken too long to reply, so Ciel was feeling the first hints of rejection. Not a word had been said and they were both trying to collect themselves.

Then Lao was in the doorway, apologizing for interrupting, thinking the washroom was unoccupied.

"Not at all, excuse us." Sebastian stood and waited by the side for Ciel to exit. The boy noticed the cue and started down the hall. His butler followed as Lao gave one more amused expression and said a goodnight.

Their walk down the hall was silent. For (what felt like) the first time ever, Sebastian was nervous. How intoxicated was Ciel? Would he remember? What did he mean by how I felt? What had he wanted me to say? But most of all, Sebastian asked himself if he had hurt the boy by saying nothing at all. He wasn't used to emotions weighing on his mind, in fact, he had shared nothing like this with anybody else in all of his lives. Surely there were very intimate moments he had experienced, but this was the only one to get him questioning himself and if there was anything behind it.

They reached his bedroom and Sebastian opened the door for Ciel. As soon as they were inside Sebastian went straight to the dresser to get out his nightclothes. This was usually a time where they would reflect on the day or exchange light hearted comments. Their closeness never faltered, and every word said was shared explicitly between themselves no matter the context.

Ciel looked away and stood still as his butler undid his tie and unbuttoned his over-shirt. This time when Sebastian undressed Ciel, he truly looked and took his body in. But in this his gloved hand lingered a second too long on the boy's shoulder, as he wished he could feel it with his own bare skin. The boy looked up from his focus on the ground and Sebastian returned to the task at hand. He tried his best to keep his eyes to himself along with his hands as much as he could help it.

Once Ciel was settled in bed Sebastian blew out the candle on Ciel's table. The moonlight flowed into the room luxuriously through the wide window in Ciel's room. They both took a moment to look, still trying to collect themselves. Sebastian turned to go, finding it best to see how Ciel was in the morning.

"Wait," Ciel requested, "you never answered me..."

"Young master... I do not know exactly what you want of me, I-"

"The truth."

Their eyes met in the dim lighting, Ciel getting a full look at Sebastian now that his eyepatch was off. His butler took slow strides over to the boy, and he leaned overtop him on the bed, placing his hands by his pillow.

"I feel that you wanted me to return your actions. But what I really want to know is what exactly it is you were wondering beforehand."

Ciel sunk deeper into himself, afraid of revealing more than he wished to the butler. Sebastian had alway gotten him so vulnerable, and Ciel was secretly afraid of unreturned feelings.

Instead, he put up a confident front. No more beating around the bush, his desire was only growing and the alcohol made it easier to obtain.

"I was wondering if you could feel love."

A silence ensued all over and Sebastian rose. This time, he really could not answer, for he did not know the answer himself. But how could he explain that to Ciel without getting disappointment in return?

Ciel continued, he did not want this conversation to end until he had his answer.

"You see, I had wondered the extent of your emotions, since you said you couldn't get drunk. I just didn't know the limits-"

Ciel's eyes widened at the sight of Sebastian on top of him, with his lips forcefully kissing him. Sebastian did not know the answer, but he wanted to find out more than Ciel. Not to mention he needed a way to keep the boy content while figuring it out.

Sebastian opened his eyes slightly to glance at Ciel during his act, but when he did he was astonished. Ciel's one eye was glowing the way it usually did in dire times when their covenant was being called upon. The butler paused. Face to face with only their eyes meeting, a mixture of beaming violet, deep blue, and intense crimson, they took a moment to relish the colors and ponder what in the world it could mean. Ultimately neither of them could take more than a moment to do this, as the heat of the moment became more consuming.

The butler got on his elbows as he was over the boy, so he could lean closer. In response, Ciel wrapped his arms around Sebastian's neck and drew him in. Sebastian closed his eyes and allowed the feeling of Ciel's soft lips to overtake him until he needed more. He slipped his tongue inside the boy's mouth until it was met with the warm and slippery satisfaction of Ciel's.

Every movement Sebastian made on top of Ciel, and every flick of his tongue, drove him to the point where he couldn't stay quiet any longer.

"S-Sebastian!" He desperately pleaded. His butler used the freeness of his lips to move down to his neck. Through the kisses and sucking on his delicate skin, Ciel could make out the feeling of Sebastian's tongue sliding quickly up and down. Immediate twinges shot from his neck to his groin, and the sensation brought along with it a loud moan.

Noticing Ciel's plea, Sebastian swiftly unbuttoned the boy's nightshirt, revealing his silken chest underneath. He couldn't resist removing his gloves at once, just to graze upon his chest. Sebastian straightened himself until he was in the straddling position with Ciel helplessly beneath him, and tugged at the finger on his right glove with his teeth. The first glove slipped off and then the next, Ciel watching nervously and impatiently all the while.

Sebastian returned his attention to the boy's bare chest, and placed his hands at the base of his torso, making their way up teasingly slow while the butler leaned down once more to nibble at Ciel's ear. In the same instance that Ciel felt teeth nibbling at his ear, Sebastian's fingertips brushed over his nipples.

Another cry of pleasure was made and Sebastian stopped his hands to toy with the young boy's chest. Between his index finger and his thumb he rubbed and lightly tugged at Ciel's nipples. Once they began to harden under his grip, he lowered himself to suck on them.

"Sebastian I-I can't- take it!" The boy yelled. This made Sebastian smirk to himself before spreading Ciel's delicate legs before his face. Ciel bit down on his own two fingers to keep from making noises, and he tightly shut his eye in anticipation of what Sebastian was about to do. But his butler was determined to get another moan out of him before even having sex.

Sebastian took to the young boy's thighs with his mouth, and sucked on their insides for only a second before moving upward, where his skin got more sensitive. Right when he reached mid-thigh Ciel yelled out a moan, immediately embarrassed and gripping at the sheets. He couldn't stand any more foreplay.