Megami

Megami is one of my recent OCs being made in 2015, this year. ( a little earlier this year though) her name in Japanese means goddess which is just what she is. She was part of a project called Project guardians briefly explained in my wattpad story Miss Universe. Megami was kind of one of the big deals amongst all the guardians giving her the  goddess meaning she wasn't to guard she was to be guarded. She is the goddess of life and all things living. Therefore, she has a crystal ball she watched all the living things (mostly humans they are her favorite to watch) and watch their lives go by. She talks as if she's knows each and every one of the humans as she most likely has from birth anyways. She is extremely wise and one of the conditions of project guardians is rebirth. To prevent guardians and Godesses from forming attachments they die quicker then humans do but must have a child lined up to take their place. The only way Megami could do this was to find someone of equal wisdom and character of herself. That's when she went to Master splinter. Weirdly enough he agreed to marriage much to Megamis suprise and so they were! Originally, master splinter just agreed to help but ended up falling in deep love with her and her kind heart. To this day they are married and have 2 children (and possibly counting XD) Teng *next in line and first born girl* and Finley *second born child with unknown ice powers*
Megamis native tongue is Japanese much like master splinter as well.
Original design: Ebony black hair (can be substituted for dark brown or light brown hair in pictures), blackish brownish eyes, pale skin with no freckles or anything, natural blush, dresses in traditional japanese clothing such as Kimonos and yukatas.