Milky

Milky is one of my quite.. Interesting characters. XD. I have many half animal half human OCs but I bet you've never heard of a half cow half human!! Yep that's right! XD he was my second ever OC after his now wife Katana and is a very popular favorite. He always has a smile on his face and sees the bright side of everything he does. Secretly he is depressed and when it finally does show all hope seems lost since he's the one who usually keeps hope around. He is the son of Megami from another father but the only one who is aware of that is Megami. His past is quite tragic... When he was little he was just a tiny baby cow. They found him wandering the streets and he had climbed in the back of their dumpster truck to finally get some rest. They came to check the extra weight that had started to weigh the end of the truck down and found the poor baby cow almost newborn helpless, tired, and lost. They didn't even help him instead they slammed him against a dumpster where his fragile newborn spine broke instantly and he slumped down the dumpster. He felt unwanted.. Unneeded... And useless. But still he felt a light inside him a need to survive. That people needed him to be there. People needed him to live. So he cried. The poor baby cried unable to move for hours maybe even a day he lost count... Until his throat got so dry it gave out. As he sunk his head in defeat sure it was the end a farmer came by and scooped him up. He tended to his back until it was healed and raised him as his own son. From time to time he would graze in the fields with other cows but mostly he would transform into his human mode and run around the fields or ride the tractor having a blast. He promised that day he would never give up hope instead provide for others. For he could never give up.. EVER. :)