Chapter 4 (School)

Once I walked through the doors I went straight to the office. Everyone was staring at me. Well, of couse, since I was the new girl. I had asked the office lady to give me my schedule and looked at my classes. French, Adv. Math, P.E., Adv. English, Lunch, Adv. Social Studies, Adv. Life Science, and Adv. Band - yeah I take band. Awesome, I had band last. When I went on other missions to schools, all of the teachers would always be fun and I hope this teacher is too. I walked to my first class and the bell rang right when I entered. I felt power. So much power radiated the room. When I looked around, I could tell there were many high-ranked people here.

"Ah, hello Ms. Scar. My name is Mr. Maddon. It is a pleasure to meet you. Please sit in that chair over there."

He pointed to the middle seat of the class between 2 buff looking guys. They're werewolves and- It's one of the alphas. Beth. He sits behind me. The double alpha group.

"... He's special. Don'tcha think?" My wolf said.

"Compared to the other alphas?" I replied to Silver, my wolf. She doesn't talk much, if not rarely. She has a cool type of personality. Never loud or obnoxious. Neither crazy or scared easily. Just like a person that has no soul, but not cold to anyone. Also, she's has a scent that is easy to mask but can also be very strong when she wants to do something. She has white to silver fur when she's feeling normal, but when her mood changes even slightly, her fur changes jet black. A unique wolf, like no other.

"... Yes." I didn't reply and kept quiet.

I sat down in the seat and someone tapped my shoulder. I turned around to see a guy looking at me.

"Hi, my names Beth. Nice to meet you." He said smiling.

"... I'm Lily and the same to you." I looked at him straight in the eye.

"Awesome, if you have any questions or your wondering about something then, I'll be glad to awnser your questions." Once he said that his eyes started to clouded over. He was mind linking someone. Or more likely the teacher because he also had clouded eyes. So I tried stopping him.

"Are you ok?" I asked nicely.

"Huh? Oh. Yeah." He looked back at me.

"Ok. You were staring at something and you look out of it. Are you sure your fine?"

"Yeah. I was just mind-" He stopped himself.

"Alp- Mr. Jale." That was Beth's last name, Beth Jale. Sounded pretty cool. "We are in class right now. If you still want to talk, then please do so in detention." Mr. Maddon said.

"Sorry." Beth replied.

"Thank you." The teacher glanced at me then went back to teaching.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I'm so happy that class was over. Thank god. I already knew all this stuff since I was a hunter. I wasn't able to go to school like the normal kids but I had advanced education because of it. It was weird pretending to not know all this in this school. Unlike all those other times where I was doing a mission in schools, this mission was much different. I felt like everyone was alert, like not knowing if I was a threat to them or whatever. But it wasn't just that. Everywhere I went or looked, they would stare at whatever I was looking at then stare right back at me. It was weird, but I pretended I didn't know. They believed me and just to make sure they do, I didn't act suspicious.

"Hey Lily, I've already asked the teacher for a pass. Would you like a tour around school?" Beth spoke to me.

My eyes widened. "Sure. Thanks for the tour." I replied smiling. I packed up all my things and put one of my backpack straps on.