HERE COMES THE BRIDE

As I looked through the mirror.I checked my white wedding gown and I looked at how fragile I looked under it.
It really showed on my face that she was so uneasy and scared of what was to become of her and her unknown groom..
I suddenly tensed as I heard the security's voice outside. I didn't see him after our emotion filled discussion early this morning.
I cleaned the tear strolling down my cheeks..
I turned him down when he asked me to marry him and then we sat down and analysed the advantages and disadvantages of getting married and we saw that the disadvantage were greater than the advantages....
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
I stoped this chapter here because i wanted to throw an open advice to ya'all. When i mean open it means that you could counter if you want to but its wise anyways..
I want to prove to you that my interest Is not only in writing you stories but it is in advicing you and making you a better person than you are!!?
Wow!! Isn't that great?
To make you get my advice, I'll act like our beautiful bride to be agreed to marry the security..So dear friends the next chapter isn't a reality, its a show of what would have happened if she said yes to his request..
Bye Guys..
Meet you in the next chapter ...
Trust me it would be FUN..
Comment please and vote
Love you guys