Reset

I pressed the red button on my device again..This was like the hundred time my husband called me. And I cut it ..I wasn't in the mood for any sorry talks or explanation talks..
Oh! My dear twins!!!!
I heard my phone beep and it was an invitation for a meeting.
I should go for it...yeah!! Sure
I will be able to give everyone the piece of my mind so I gathered myself, changed up to a casual wear and went to the venue..
  I sighted them in the bar, I took my time to walk down there and then I dragged a seat and sat beside Mr.Not manEnough..
"I really appreciate it that you came, I never thought you would answer him"
I didn't have to give a reply so I noded and ordered a drink instead. .
" Yeah!!? I know I owe you a lot of apologies but you have to hear me ...."
" Oh sharapp you bitch!! My husband was digging you and you expect me to sit and listen to your explanation? For the past months I've stayed in the same house with your hubby but we never thought of hugs..."
I was cut by my husband's speech.
"Winnie and I were dating in our school days and I wanted marrying her but my dad insisted that I should marry toy so that you would increase my honour as a prince. I disvirgined her and til date u was the only one that had sex with her..I'm sorry we were cheating on you two but we couldn't help it" .
Suddenly he cleared his throat..I turned my glare to him .
" We forgive you two..Me too I have something to say, I guess today is our confession date..
The reason why I refused sleeping with Winnie was because I felt very guilty contaminating myself again after breaking your virginity"
"Your bluffing, right?"
I said that to prevent me from blushing...
Gosh!! That's the sweetest thing I've ever heard.
" Am not! I couldn't have what I had with someone else..I didn't have the passion to go for some other except it was you"
I turned to my husband, he was fuming..
I walked towards my ManEnough guy and held his hands too...
" I longed for your touch each night and day..I couldnt get over you.I searched for you in my novels.No character was compared to your worth"
He huged me so passionately and I felt security...
"Would you be my wife?".
"Are you crazy Fred?? How can you ask my wife and the mother of my kids to be your wife" .
"She's only your wife but not the mother of your kids but mine"
My husband pushed him off my front and gave him a hard punch..Winnie ran to block him, I refused to go because I wanted to be sure of if Winnie valued him and yes she did!
" I'm done with this meeting" I yelled as I left the hotel..My head was already paining me..
What sort of life I murdered..
Coming out the sun was so hot that I used my hand to block the rays...
"Watch your way woman!!'
I hissed and turned to see the make that was abusing me and I saw him..
He was walking with a lady and a boy running around..
He too stoped and stared at me, I was speechless! We stood there for a while until when he ran and Gave me a hug .
"Is that your wife?" I asked halfly jealous.
" Yeah" ..I could see the pride in his eyes..He stretched out his complimentry card and a note and left..
I opened it and it read:
Mayen Lowcoast
9pm..You look great.
I smiled and walked away..

Hey guys,
Oh yes the security is back on track!!
Don't get it twisted, she's just confused and I some how secretly wished I was her..
Bye guys..throw more likes and comment. I appreciate it..