001

*1 day later*

djmalik: hi!!

irishsnowflake: hiiiii

djmalik: what are you doing?

twenty minutes pass,no reply, and zayn is getting anxious because was he too weird? too straightforward? so to ease his anxiousness he exits out of wattpad and decides to do the homework he's been neglecting for about two weeks.

*5 minutes later*

zayn just could not study anymore that history was killing his eyes! so he decided to take a "small" break and read some wattpad.

zayn logs into wattpad and sees a red dot in the far right corner on top of his user name, indicating that he had a new message. zayn eagerly clicked on it and the drop down menu opened and he clicked 'inbox' seeing that 'irishsnowflake' had responded to his message.

~messages~

irishsnowflake: so sorry about the late reply! wattpad is so slow sometimes i swear and i was watching tv lol.

djmalik: it's cool, wattpad IS slow. do you have a kik or something else we could message on that's ya know..faster.

irishsnowflake: i do! kik:lxprxchaun

djmalik: got it!

zayn closed his laptop, after exiting wattpad because who knows what would happen if his parents found out he read what he reads, and got out his ipod 5th gen a.k.a his baby and opened kik, typing in his author's username in the search bar.

~kik~

zeemelec1993: hi! its djmalik from wattpad

lxprxchaun: hi!!!!

zeemelec1993: what ya doin *asks in isabella voice*

lxprxchaun: omg i LOVE phineas and ferb! talk about otp

zeemelec1993: right?! they're so cute

lxprxchaun: yeah they are like asdfghjkl

zeemelec1993: omg you're so cute when you fangirl.

lxprxchaun: *blushies* *hides face* *grumbles* m'not cute

zeemelec1993: blushies? omg!!! that's too fucking cute

lxprxchaun: *blushies* how?! i didn't even do anything!

zeemelec1993: cause you are get over it. you're sOoOOoO cute i die *dies*

lxprxchaun: noooo don't DIE *cries*

zeemelec1993: *comes back to life* im alive don't cry

lxprxchaun: thank goodness!

zeemelec1993: lol yeah...thank goodness

(311 words)

an: hello! im back from the dead. yeah that *points to chapter* happened.

it's gonna end randomly no real cliffhangers i dont think.

it's still a short story.

umm yeah that's it.

niall is SOoOoOO cute. (p.s you know who you are)

oh aaaaand i'll be writing in 3rd person from now on in every book i write from this point forward. thank you!!!