Chapter 11

\\AJ//
I'm standing outside Seth's hotel room staring at the door deciding how to do this. I don't want to end things with Seth but I have to so I can keep Paige. I just hope he understands. I knock on the door and a few seconds go bye until he opens the door. "Hey babe" he said. "Hi, we need to talk it's kinda important. I said nervously. We both walk to the couch and sit down. "So what's up" he said looking at me. "Uhh we can't be together and I got to get rid of this baby I said very quickly. "Wait hold on what" he said confused. "If I wanna stay with Paige I gotta end things with you and get rid of this baby" I said. "So you choose her over me!" He yelled getting up and staring at me. "Yes I'm sorry Seth I truly am" I said getting up. I start opening the door to walk out but Seth shuts the door. "Seth I gotta go, we can still be friends but nothing more I'm sorry" I said looking at him. "So I guess I bought this ring for nothing then!" He yelled at me. "W-What are you talking about" I said nervously. He reached in his pocket and showed me the most beautiful ring I've ever seen, I just stared at it not knowing what to say. "I was going to propose to you later tonight after dinner because I love you so much but I guess you don't feel the same way" he said throwing the ring at me then he walked to his bedroom shutting the door. I slowly picked up the ring and cried a little. Why must life be so hard I said to myself. I decided to leave Seth a note for him to see when he comes out.
Seth,
I'm taking the ring with me because I wanna think about it and maybe give you a chance. I'll have an answer by tomorrow.
Love, AJ
I walk out of the hotel room playing with the ring as I walk back into my hotel room. I just stare at it because it's so pretty that I can't take my eyes off it. "Hey babe what's in your hands" Paige said which made me jump. "Oh um nothing" I said quickly putting it in my pocket. Paige then walks up to me and reaches in my pocket and pulls out the ring. "AJ...is the ring for me?" She asked me. Shit I said to myself. "Well um you see about this ring it's um...It's for you babe!" I said. Paige then puts it on and gives me a kiss which I return. "I can't wait to get married again AJ. Thank you for this and ending things with Seth" she said cheerfully. "Your Welcome babe" I said. Nice fucking job AJ I just gave the ring to Paige! I'm a idiot I said to myself.
A/N another update because I couldn't sleep lol. But damn the drama is high right now. Seth's gave AJ a ring to marry him but she had to think about it and then accidentally gave to ring to Paige and now Paige thinks she getting married. Well next chapter should be fun.