Part 1- SkylarCab

Taxey, please don't kill me

~Skylar's POV~

I dropped my backpack and flopped onto the couch, exhausted not only from riding my bike over two hills to get home, but also from the heat. I had learned my lesson that day not to challenge the heat in this state. I only intend to close my eyes for five minutes, but next thing I knew, it was dark out and my roommate Taxey was looking at me, her arms on her hips angrily. "Skylar! Do you know what time it is?" she asked, glaring at me "No." I said, looking at her. She sighed, and stormed over to me, pulling me off the couch. "Get your lazy ass up, it's time for dinner." she said, then stormed off to the kitchen. I smiled, she was too easy to mess with. "What's for dinner?" I yelled, picking up my backpack and transferring it into my room. "Food!" Taxey yelled back, being her usual smart ass self. I rolled my eyes, shaking my head. I walked into the dining room and gave her a gentle slap on the shoulder. "Like what kind of food?" I asked, putting my hands on my hips. "Good food." she answered simply. I glared. "Be more specific." I said, getting angry. "Really good food." she said, stifling a laugh. I groaned, face palming. "Oh my god, you are so unbearable!" I said, sitting at the table. She laughed and placed a plate of spaghetti in front of me. "You cook tomorrow and I'll clean the dishes for a week." she said, not looking at me. I rolled my eyes. "Fine, but you know I can't cook very well." I said, talking a bite. She shrugged. "Whatever, food is food." she said, not looking at me. I stared at her. "Ew." I said, going back to my food. She laughed, but said nothing. When I finished, I got up and put my plate in the sink. I rinsed it off, then got an idea. I walked over behind Taxey and wrapped my arms around her. This was normal, since I give hugs a lot. What she didn't expect was what I did next, which was give her a quick kiss on the cheek, then run off and yell, "Thanks for dinner!" I ran into my room and slammed the door, locking it. "Skylar! I'm going to freaking kill you!" I heard her scream. I leaned against the door, dying of laughter. "I can hear you blushing!" I shouted back, and I heard her run to my room and bang on the door! "Skylar! Get out here!" she yelled, obviously blushing. I began cracking up more, knowing she would give up soon. "Taxey if you don't go away soon I will come out and kiss you!" I said, knowing she hated it when I did that. "Oh sure." she scoffed, and I could feel her glaring at the door. I sighed, then smiled. "Your choice." I said simply, and she groaned. "Skylar, oh my god! You're straight, you would never kiss me!" she said, beginning to bang on the door again. I raised and eyebrow at this. Had I really forgotten to tell her? I shrugged. Oh well. I quickly opened the door and planted my lips on her briefly. She froze in shock, not being able to process this. I pulled away and smirked. "I guess I forgot to tell you I'm bisexual." I said, then walked past her and sat on the couch, opening my laptop. I heard Taxey walk off to her rooms, then forcefully shut the door. I laughed softly, and picked up my phone. You got what you deserved. I texted her, then put down my phone and waiting for her to react. I heard her phone go off, then about thirty seconds later she screamed, "Skylar! When will you stop teasing me?!" I cracked up, nearly dropping my laptop. "The day my brother does something good!" I yelled back, knowing that would never happen. I heard her groan and I snickered, going back to my homework.