Chapter 1

First day of school are just the worst! (i think almost everyone will agree with me here)and that's not even the problem the real thing is if I was in my school it would be a little better but it's my first day in my new "high school". I wish I continue to crawl into my bed like I  would during practically most of my holidays, they just flew away like anything. 

"well c'mon it wont be so bad."

I knew i shouldn't have fallen for that, that's what all moms say right?  that's what she said while I left the house after trying to conceive her that I could take a leave home and the teachers wouldn't even notice like seriously they wouldn't I mean as if they know me or something. And now here I am  and I'm already having this bad felling that something like very bad is gonna happen. Some one please save me!! Okay I may be a tad bit overreacting but I'm really damn nervous. I just hate that butterflies in your stomach feeling!

 I don't know a single soul here and everyone is just busy in their own talks well except for a group of guys and girls I'm guessing they are the popular seniors checking out all the sophomores and the guys were like rating all the girls who entered in. 'Ignore Spencer! ignore them.' I pulled out my phone and my earphones connected it and played my favorite song cause right now music was the only thing I could think of to calm me down. Ignoring all the people around me, I made my way to the office.

 When I reach at the end of the corridor, there was the office on my left. I excused myself and entered the office and there was quite a lot of "people" not people exactly I think they were teachers, near a old lady not that old she looked in her mid forties who wore a black skirt and a red top with her hair tied up and she had specs which gave her a scary look, she just gave me a look and signaled me to take a sit, so I entered the room and sat on the chairs lined in the side as I took a look around, everyone was in a hurry I mean like obviously its school hours and all the staff have their own work to handle, the rest of the room had like two cupboards and two book shelves which were filled with more files rather than books; two tables in the center of the room with computers on them and a telephone, some papers and files which were just too many to overlook, the room was a bit too congested.

After having a quick peek of my surrounding I continued to listen to my music. I just love music it just seems to lighten my mind be it any situation like when something really bad happens to me or when I'm in a stressed out situation. Than after five minutes or so, the lady at the desk with the specs called me, looking in some papers she asked me my name I introduced myself as Spencer Ferns. She continued to shuffle through the papers than later she just popped up like:
"here it is!! Spencer Ferns, okay you're in the 11th grade and your locker number 314 and the code is the usual '000' you have to change it later okay! now off you go. Good luck! now don't worry  you'll be fine." she said giving me a comforting smile. 

I returned a smile trying to hide my anxiety, which I highly doubt it did me any good, I thanked her and walked out as soon as I walked out a bell rang which i guess meant everyone had to get to their classes. (yup i guessed it right) everyone just began to shuffle trying to get in their respective classes. I too tried to make my way towards my class when suddenly a guy just dashed me, and I just gave him a glance, to see who was it, he was thin but not very thin, handsome looking, in spite that he was tall with brown hair and had bit tanned complexion looking at his attire I guess he is a soccer player rushing to the boys room to get changed from the white and blue jersey and shorts which he wore and was really soaked in sweat. He just apologized to me and rushed back on his way. 

Great! now I'm  late. oh crap come on Spencer run and find your class. This is soo not a good start.

Authors note:

hey guys!! hope this is a some what good start  to my book. This is my first time writing so yea..  sorry for the grammatical and the spelling mistakes. This is unedited, so bear with me for a while. SORRY once again......

Please leave your comments and if you have a problem with what I wrote than feel free to talk to me. Thanks.  

Don't forget to vote and comment!!