Dance

Cas walked into the lunch and sat next to Charlie." you didn't run into Dean this time. yay" Charlie said sarcastically. " yes whatever." I laughed. then I heard someone walk up behind me." hi Dean." I said and turned towards his him. " how did you know ?" He asked as he sat across from Cas and charlie. " by your foot steps." Cas said " don't ask just roll with it " Charlie laughed. then the principal came on the intercom." next Friday night is the masquerade dance, hope you people enjoy." he said then turned it off." cas, you and I are going" Charlie smiled. Cas sighed " fine only for an hour or so" but Charlie whined" come have some fun" Dean agreed" come on Cas even I'm going." Cas then finally agreed.
the final bell rang as cas opened his locker and found another note.
I hope you are coming to the dance next friday
Cas blushed like a madman." Cas man you are like a tomato. " Charlie chuckled. Cas showed her the note and she began to squeal. after a few minutes sam and Gabe walked up. " I could hear you down the hallway jeez. why?" Gabe complained. Cas showed them and they began to squeal to. then Dean walked up." you guys are crazy. and why are you screaming?" He questioned. Cas showed him." congrats Cas. see you guys on Monday. come on Sammy." Dean said then walked off. Sam congratulated him and said goodbye before he ran after to catch up to his brother. then the rest began their journey home.