cas

Came came back out with sweatpants and a grey tee shirt on." Want something to drink?" Cas said." What do you have?" Dean asked looking at cas." Beer?" Cas questioned." Yes,"Dean answered quickly. He got two beers and shut the fridge. He walked over and gave one to Dean before he sat down." Did you know I spoke Klingon in high school?" Dean wondered. Cas's eyes widen."no you didn't did you?" Cas asked. Dean smiled and nodded. Cas groaned." Did you know I was in the tree when you were coloring an stalking to sam?" Cas questioned." Yes, I could basically hear you snorting in China." Dean laughed and Cas laughed. Dean got a call." Hello?" He said." Where are you?" Charlie said realising it was on speaker. Dean looked at Cas's and he nodded." A friend." Dean smirked." Who?" Charlie questioned." Hi Charlie." Cas said." Cas?!" She asked." Yea?" Cas said. She broke down on the phone. You could hear her cry." I'm so happy to hear your voice again." She cried." Who's this?" Gabe wondered." The Candy Monster," Cas laughed sarcastically." Dean how long have you been having sex with my brother without telling us?" Gabe yelled. They both choke on their drinks." Woah, I just ran into him today." Dean explained." O really?" Gabe wondered." Really," Cas repeated." Where are you now?" Gabe asked." 42 evergreen complex. Room 40." Cas said." Good bye." Gabe laughed and ended the call." Aren't you 68?" Dean wondered." Yeah let them enjoy the hunt Dean." Cas said before they both broke into laughter.