music lessons or taunt sessions

Part 22

After their meeting in the morning, the only thing which occupied randhir's mind was....how to convince sanyukta to change the song....because the mere thought of sanyukta singing that song reminded him about his not so decent dream...! And it made him nervous...

To b on safer side, just incase if he couldn't convince her....he should have the song ready with him....so he decided to download it, but to his bad luck there was no internet connection in his phone!!! Now the only source to obtain the song was PARTH!!!

But he didn't have the guts to ask him..for the same song over which he fought with him for no reason...n asked him to delete it.... (Ise kehte h apne pairo pe khud kurhadi marna )

He decided to try his luck with sanyukta once...he planned something n called her....she picked it up after few rings.....

R: hey sanyukta, how's u?? He asked nervously..

S: m fine, kuch kaam tha kya?? She said as she was busy with some work....

R: oh Ac...actually i called u to inform about the place for ur singing class.......a..and also to inform u that we won't b able to start with ur favourite song today itself......m sorry!! He said the last part in a go n silently prayed to bear her reaction!!!

S: wat!!! But y??? Kya problem hai us song me??? Kyu cancel kar rhe ho???? Wait wait wait!!!! Kahin aisa to nhi ke u also don't know that song...n that's y. .....

Sanyu teased him.... N that was like she was doubting his skills....for him

R: Oh hello Ms doctor!!! Don't u feel, u r thinking too highly about urself!!!! Pehle hi din itna difficult n classic song gaana hai tumhe!!!! I mean I like ur confidence, but it's OVER CONFIDENCE...! He taunted her purposelly

S: how dare u!!

R:ya actually.....!! How dare u!!! First atleast let me check ur basics of singing...and then we will start proper songs!!! Pata chala first day par apna favourite gaana gaane ke chakkar me tum uss gaane ki itni gandi band baja dalo...ke fir tumhe bhi wo gaana pasand na aaye!!! Huh!

He said in a go...not letting sanyukta speak in between....

Sanyukta on the other side went Silent for few moments, and after thinking over his words, realised that he had a valid point....yes she loved singing, but was she a good singer???

S: ha thik hai, maan leti hu tumhari baat....tum bhi kya yaad rakhoge, but achhe se sikhana tum samjhe!!! She faked attitude to hide her embarassment...

Randhir thanked God for making his plan successful...he did a small victory dance then n there forgetting about his surroundings.....all his workers were looking at him as if he was some alien n not their boss.....! He was happy that now atleast for sometime she wont bring up this topic!!!

R: ha ha thik hai....tum time se aa jana, warna I won't wait!!! He faked attitude to hide his excitement from her....

S: huh...okay fine!! I'l b there on time.....!

Sanyu POV

Ise kya hua achanak?? Itna akhadu kyu ban raha hai....? Kuch jyada hi bhaav to nhi de rhi main ise..?? Waise main bhi na!! Bilkul choti bachchi ki tarah jhagda kar rhi thi uske saath!!!

Kya Galat kaha tha usne.......ek to wo apne busy schedule me se time nikal ke sikha raha hai, aur main hu ke attitude dikha rhi hu....apni demands badha rhi hu !!

Ho kya gaya hai mujhe..!

Kyu main uske saamne itni zid karti hu?? Kyu uski khushi ke liye itna sab kuch kiya?? Kya Wo sirf " friend" hai mera..??

What do u guys think...will sanyu find the answers to her questions?
Will their relation move ahead of "friendship"??

Do vote and comment