hopes amidst betrayal

Hello everyone....long time since i updated....
Sorry for the delay...
So here u go...
This is a long one...hopefully lol
Hope u all like it

Part 49

When sanyukta and Randhir reached sanyukta's place , the cd of the footage was already delivered and every member of their family was present there.

Sanyu was confused to see the place where randhir had brought her....she was not able understand what surprise was here....confused she finally asked randhir

S : dhir...itni raat ko hum yahan kyun aaye hai? Yaha kya surprise h?

Randhir was equally confused ...why was sanyu asking this? Couldn't she recognise her own house....?

***************

They were standing in front of a huge bungalow ....whereas since birth sanyu used to live in a 1 BHK flat with her family !!! Her's was a middle class family and until when she left for samarthpur nothing had changed!

*****************

R: sanyu kyu mazak kar rahi ho...ye tumhara ghar hai..aise kyu behave kar rahi ho jaise pehli baar aayi ho tum yaha ?

S : dhir..ye kya bol rahe ho...ye itna bada bangla...mera ghar!!! Arre mere maa papa to flat me rehte hai...yaha nhi !!! Aur tum mujhe unse kyu milane laye ho...itni jaldi me ?!

Randhir was shocked to hear this...he was sure that this was the correct address... but then why was sanyukta saying like this...!?

R : sanyu...this is the address which i got....where your parents stay with ur uncle and his family....since u left... u didn't know this?

Sanyukta was shocked will be an understatement !!! She couldn't believe that her parents were staying with ankit....even after knowing everything he did with her !! Okk they didn't believe her but still...they shifted to his place and didn't even mention it to her !!! She felt like crying but randhir stopped her and asked her to come inside with him....

Sanyukta didn't understand why randhir wanted to take her inside...but she got her answers when she reached the door and saw a drunken ankit confessing his wrong doings on tv . T V !!!! She was shocked and looked at randhir who gave her a assuring smile. Suddenly the betrayal was replaced by hope again...hope of getting her family back...hope of getting justice !! But what she heard next shattered her hopes forever !!

Everyone present there was shocked seeing that video...they couldn't believe that their "Ideal" son could do such illegal activities....!

Ankit : yeh sab jhoot hai ...maine aisa kuch bhi nahi kiya...mujhe koi phasane ki koshish kar raha hai... plz mom dad...kaka kaki ( sanyu's parents ) plz trust me...he started with his drama...while sanyu and randhir were silently observing them from outside...

The first to speak up was ankit's dad

Dheeraj agarwal : how could u do such thing....sharam nahi aayi tujhe aisa kuch karte samay...

But he was interrupted by sanyu's dad

K.A.: bhai sahab...aap shant ho jaiye... mujhe poora bharosa hai ankit pe...wo aisa kuch nhi kar sakta...hume use ek chance toh dena chahiye apni baat kehne ka....plz

Hearing these words from her father...was the last thing she expected....

The last hopes of being with her family again died that moment. She couldn't take it anymore... here she was dying to hear those words for herself....but instead her father once again decided to trust that b*****d !!!