~Chapter eleven~

Me and Luke skipped all the way out of school together and then started walking down streets I usually go to get home. We unlinked arms as soon as we stopped skipping put Luke was still stood very close to me. So close in fact when we walked our arms would sometimes bump into one and others. I really did miss this and I never realised how much until recently.

When we were about six streets away from our houses Luke took the wrong turn. I thought it was because he was a bad navigator or because he hasn't lived here that long so thought he was going the right way, but no Luke's actions were intentional.

"Luke were are you going, that's the wrong way?"I shouted stopping in my tracks waiting and expecting for him to turn away embarrassed for his mistake. I had a amused look spread all across my face.

"I know, we're not going home just yet we have to do something first," he declared. My amused smirk suddenly changed into one of pure terror and I'm sure I went really pale.

"Nuh-uh! I'm going home," I replied stepping backwards slowly waiting a response.

"Your coming with me!" Luke shouted running over to me so I couldn't get I away. When I started to run his long legs caught up to mine and he threw me over his shoulder, just like my 'friend' Michael did yesterday. Was I that easy to pick up?

"LUKE PUT ME DOWN!" I screamed thrashing about trying to escape his gentle grasp.

"Never my fairly lady," he said not even budging.

•ten minutes later•

Luke was still walking with me upon his shoulder after a lot of struggling from me which wore me out even more than I already was because of my lack of sleep. I kept getting looks and glares of random people in the street and I hated the unwanted attention.

"Luke please put me down, people are staring at me," I whined.

He just chuckled and shook his head. "I don't care but since we are here anyway I guess you can be put back on the ground were dirt and bugs all co-exist," I just laughed at his word choice and agreed with him softly putting me down on my feet.

When Luke put me down I noticed were we where I squealed from pure excitement. I haven't been here in ages and I missed it. Even more than I missed a time before Luke came here. It was my favourite place ever not that I bet Luke knew that but still. I couldn't stop myself but I literally ran inside and waited for him there.

"I can believe you took me to my favourite ice-cream parlour ever and trust me I've been too lots but thank you so so much," I grinned.

"Wow I didn't know you loved it that much but your welcome. I still can't believe you have a huge obsession with ice-cream," he laughed amusement filling his perfect blue eyes with a stunning toothy grin showing.

I blushed at the fact he remembered such a random detail about me."you remembered?" I muttered utterly confused.

"Of course I would," Luke replied confidently but also sad "how could I forget what my favourite girl liked to do in her spare time other than cuddle and watch T.V," I could see disappointment rush across his features which made me really upset with myself. I should have just stayed quiet.

"Sorry, I didn't expect you to," I whisper my voice weak and frail.

"Do you want your usual? Or do you not get that anymore?" He asks trying to change the subject.

I smile instantly and look up to see his ocean blue eyes staring at me. Blushing once again I look down embarrassed feeling anxiety bubble inside me. "Can I still have my usual, please?"